Talking to the Moon (Bruno Mars)

Featuring: Vocals (Lincoln), Instruments/Backup (Lincoln, Luna, Clyde)

Location: Loud-Verse Earth-MLC7 (MollieColn world)

AN: This one is a bit unique. I think this is the first MollieColn (Mollie x Lincoln) world that I've visited and I am using this Bruno Mars song for this one. I've been planning on using this song but I couldn't think of an appropriate world or ship for this one, that is until I got one thanks for some help [PaperPenWriter]. Okay, in this world, the ship is Mollie and Lincoln but the story behind it is that Ronnie and Lincoln moved on and just stayed friends after the whole "Relative Chaos" event (Ronnie moving to Great Lakes). This leads to Mollie having a chance to be with Lincoln but was too stiff to let down her guard so she might as well be another Tsundere. But Lincoln also found himself infatuated with her after one party night at Girl Jordan's place. So they essentially became star-crossed crushes that can't find the opportunity to confess. Thus the song came Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

Read AN below

Ladies and gentlemen! In tonight's singing contest, may I introduce the boy that started the "Full House Gang" and the inspiration behind Bill Buck's latest Ace Savvy Cinematic Universe. It is he who will inherit the greatest detective superhero story of all time. Please welcome the genius behind it all... Lincoln Loud. As he will sing to us a very special song to his very own "secret Lady Ace".

-Music Start-

[Verse 1: Lincoln]

I know you're somewhere out there

Somewhere far away

I want you back, I want you back

My neighbors think I'm crazy

But they don't understand

You're all I had, you're all I had

[Pre-Chorus: Lincoln]

At night when the stars light up my room

I sit by myself

[Chorus: Lincoln]

Talking to the moon

Trying to get to you

In hopes you're on the other side talking to me, too

Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?

[Verse 2: Lincoln]

I'm feeling like I'm famous, the talk of the town

They say I've gone mad

Yeah, I've gone mad

But they don't know what I know

'Cause when the sun goes down, someone's talking back

Yeah, they're talking back, oh

[Pre-Chorus: Lincoln]

At night when the stars light up my room

I sit by myself

[Chorus: Lincoln]

Talking to the moon

Trying to get to you

In hopes you're on the other side talking to me, too

Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?

[Bridge: Lincoln (Backup)]

(Ah-aah, Ah-aah, Ah-aah)

Do you ever hear me calling?

(Ah-aah) Oh-oh-oh, (Ah-aah) oh-oh-oh (Ah-aah)

'Cause every night, I'm talking to the moon

[Outro-Chorus: Lincoln]

Still trying to get to you

In hopes you're on the other side talking to me, too

Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?

[Outro: Lincoln]

I know you're somewhere out there

Somewhere far away

-Music End-

Please give a round of applause to Mr. Loud. What a spectacular performance!

Somewhere from the farthest seat from the audiences, Mollie was there listening to the song. She felt the song directed to her. It was Lincoln's way of relaying his feelings for her and wanted her to know that he likes her so much.

-END-

AN: Okay, I'm already scheduled to get vaccinated so I might be absent on that time. And this day might have two Music Parody or A Lyric Prank to be updated next. I kept this one chapter short for now since there's nothing much to say about the MollieColn ship. Unlike RonnieColn/SidColn (SidNieColn), StellaColn, PaigeColn or JordanColn; at least these ships are much popular that Mollie's so I can't think of anything about it. That's why this chapter of the Music Parody is quite shorter. I'm trying to get back those days that I wasn't feeling okay due to mental drain. If you'll excuse me, I'll be gone for a couple of hours but I'll be back.

Shout Out to:

Danielsamuels128

0REDCap0 [Renamed: PaperPenWriter]

NakaR

JMbuilder

Smoking Wrecker

Anyways here are some of the pending list:

Take on Me - Aha!

Girls Like You - Maroon 5 (ft. Cardi B)

I'd Rather - Luther Vandross (Either Lyric Prank or Music Parody)

Saturday Night (Say Amen) - Panic! At the Disco (Brendon Urie) I Do (Cherish You) - 98 Degrees

Friend of Mine - Odette Quesada/REYNE (Possible Lyric Prank)

Love is Gone - SLANDER ft. Dylan Matthew (Possible Lyric Prank)

And please also request something in the following Parody fics:

Loud-Casa Music Covers M-Rated Edition (Suggest M-Rated Songs)

Loud-Casa Group Chat (Meme's, Lyric Pranks and other stuff can be suggested)

Once again, Thanks you, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!