Chapter 1 - Café for charities

Y/n POV

I grab my backpack as I go to the kitchen to grab my lunchbox.

I just cooked some eggs and bacons. I don't have mood to cook some heavy meal.

I put the lunchbox inside my bag and go towards the main door.

I went outside of my apartment and wait for the bus.

I saw a bench and sat there

I grab my phone to scroll in my Instagram.

While I was scrolling then my eyes got an attention.

It was a boy wearing a thin white T shirt and his nipples was clearly visible under the thin shirt.

I blushed. What the fuck I'm seeing?

Aishh!! Please Y/n control yourself.

I look at the name, it was Jeon Jungkook, and it have million likes. Is he an actor or what?!

Damn, he was so fucking famous!!!

Jeon Jungkook... I've heard his name a lot.. is he the one who will transfer at University?

And I've heard his family was so fucking wealthy.

Then I flinch when I heard a Bus horn, I quickly shift my eyes on the yellow schoolbus as I quickly go inside.

When I reach the university, I walked out from the bus and quickly go to my locker to grab my books.

I felt my phone vibrated as I got a text.

I opened my phone, it was my friend who texted me.

I opened her messages. she send some photos on me.

I click it and I saw a bunch of photos of Jeon Jungkook, Why the hell she sent me this?!

He was freaking handsome! She send some of his photoshoots and I swear that this guy was literally a model.

He was handsome...

He was so famous on twitter.. And now, they were talking about him that he was going to study here soon.

I saw Wendy unnie's message

Wendy: This boy is hot!
Wendy: Send pictures

You: what-

Wendy- Well he will study here soon! Gosh! Can't wait to see him!

Oh Damn, his pictures was actually cool.. he has a sense of model.

But.. he wasn't my type...

You: Unnie, you gone crazy

I turn off my phone and put it on my pocket, I heard the bell and quickly go to our classroom.

I waited for Wendy unnie.

Someone put an arm on my shoulder I look behind to take a look as I saw Eunwoo smiling at me.

"Oh jeez you scared me." I said and scoffed.

Eunwoo was my friend since first year of high school, he was very shy at everyone he sees, he's the one my type!

"Hmm, babe how are you?" He said flirtatious and I slightly slap his shoulder.