1. Overused Joke

A man is seen walking on the roadside while carrying a bag of groceries. He wear casual clothes and of course, mask to prevent COVID. He is Bob, 18 y.o, a fresh graduate from highschool. He was just on his way back home after buying some food ingredients.

Bob is about to cross the road, but the light turn red, so he stop. It will take a moment, so he open his phone and play with it. He open a video of his favourite anime, One Piece. He click the comment section, and find a comment that really irk him.

"This damn Lord Buggy jokes again, i'm sick of this. They overused this joke to the point where it's not funny anymore."-Bob

Even if he said that, Bob click the comment to read how the others respond. He doesn't like the joke, but he still read it and even bother to read people's reaction. The joke is like usual, about 'The Lord & Saviour' Buggy D. Clown is one of the strongest with God Usopp.

"Those shitheads are really pissing me off. I'll be a party pooper and cut their jokes on this comment section."-Bob grumble

"What are you on about, man?"-Random guy beside Bob

"Nothing, just an overused joke on the comment section that i really hate. I will put an end to this."-Bob

"Wow, you really take your time to bother about other people's joke rather than find your own joke."-Random guy

"Tsk, you won't understand."-Bob

"Yeah, i won't understand why you don't just leave it if you hate it. Just let people have their fun, and you can have yours. Enjoy your life, man!"-Random guy

Bob click his tongue and ignore the guy. Then he walk forward, and forget that he is waiting the light to turn green. The random guy realize this and try to stop Bob, but he's too late, because a truck is stopping Bob first by crashing to him.

Bob fly from the impact and slide 10 meters on the road. Bob's head was hit by the truck and also hit the road many times. He died immediately because of it and no one can help him.

~One Piece world, 1 Year before Great Pirate Era~

Buggy is seen sleeping in a room because he is ill. Then suddenly, he wake up and gape for air. He touch his body franctically like he want to make sure that he is fine.

"I- i'm fine? I'm sure i was hit by a truck and crash to the road. It was hurt as hell. M-maybe it was a dream?"-Buggy

Surprisingly, this is not Buggy, this is Bob is Buggy's body. Bob hasn't realized that he died in that world and transferred to this world. His soul enter little Buggy's body with unknown reason.

Bob then look around the room and he's sure that this is not his room. His room isn't made out of wood like this after all. So Bob trying to figure out where he is currently and check the room.

He see a small table with a cabinet, a plate of food, a glass of water & mirror on it, so he check it. Bob slide the cabinet and only find some clothes. Then he look at the mirror and he's stunned.

"What the f-"-Bob

"Oh, Buggy, you wake up. Did you feel better now?"-Shanks

Little Shanks suddenly enter the room and see Buggy standing in front of the mirror. Bob/Buggy turn his head robotically and see a red haired kid on the door. Bob/Buggy blink his eyes many times and then turn to look at the mirror again.

"Haha, what a nice dream."-Bob/Buggy's mouth twitching, and he faint

"BUGGY!"-Shanks

While he faint, Bob suddenly get all Buggy's memories in his dream. Buggy is 14 y.o now, and this is the time when he got sick before going to Laugh Tale. So he was left on this island and Shanks take care of him.