2. Disbanded

Buggy & Shanks are waiting on the island's coast. They wait for their crew's arrival and want to know if they succeed to reach the final island or not. Well, Buggy know they succeed, but he won't ruin Shanks excitement by giving spoiler.

Then after some hours of waiting, they finally see a big ship from afar. The ship get closer and closer, until they can finally see it clearly. Buggy is very excited to see the legendary ship, Oro Jackson.

Soon, the ship finally reach the coast, and the crew look at Buggy & Shanks from the railings. After they drop the anchor, the crew come down from the ship. At the front, is the one and only, Gol D. Roger, and right behind him are Silvers Rayleigh, Scooper Gaban, and Kozuki Oden.

Buggy & Shanks are really excited to see them for different reason. But both of them have the same reaction. They run and jump to Roger excitedly. Buggy even climb to Roger's shoulder and sit there.

""CAPTAIN!""-Buggy & Shanks

"Hahahaha, you two are lively like usual, huh? Have you get better, Buggy?"-Roger

"Of course, i just have a fever for 3 days. That's why i told you to take me there, i'm healed fast."-Buggy

"3 days are long enough for a fever to get healed."-Crocus sweatdrop

"Ugh."-Buggy look away

"He also slept for a full day before his recovery."-Shanks

"SHUT UP, SHANKS! DON'T TELL THEM ABOUT THAT!"-Buggy

"See? If we take you on the journey, you will only get worse."-Rayleigh

"Tch."-Buggy

The crew didn't stay on the island for too long. They leave immediately after filling their supplies. The news of their success will spread soon, and the World Government will send Marine to hunt them down, so they need to leave.

The crew then sail away from the island. They celebrate their succeed to reach the island that no one have found for 800 years. They even wait to pick up Buggy & Shanks before having a grand celebration.

Buggy want to ask about the treasure that they've found on Laugh Tale, but decide not to. If he really want to know it, he will find it out on his own. That's what he has decided after all, to discover this world's mysteries by himself.

The crew have a big party for hours until they get wasted. Buggy really enjoy the party, as he never have a party like this. He always shy to be crazy in a party, but in here, everyone is crazy, so Buggy doesn't held back either and join their craziness.

The next day, news about Roger pirates' success spread all over the world. Those reporters are really fast at sniffing news. They just landed once on an island, and those reporters have found out about it already.

Now, Roger is throned as the Pirate King, who conquered Grandline. Of course this doesn't sit well with the Marine & World Government. They immediately send their mens to hunt Roger Pirates.

However, they won't be able to do it, because Roger disbanded his crew some days after that. The crew knew this will come, and they've prepared themselves, but it still saddened them. Even Buggy got saddened, because he also have old Buggy's memories, so he know the crew really well.

But then, they have a party, a farewell party for all of them. This will be their last moment together as a whole crew. They might never meet again in the future, so they need to enjoy this moment together.

"Captain, i have a request."-Buggy

"What is it, Buggy? It's so rare for you to ask like that."-Roger