One-Shot #4: Swear Words

Time: Twins are three

"Son of a bitch!" Ivy hears Christopher yell from the living room.

"I'm sorry. What did you just say?" She asks

Christopher walks into the kitchen with his arms cross, "Mommy, Alexus spilled my milk."

Ivy groans, grabbing cleaning supplies before taking Christopher into the living room, "Christopher. We do not say those words."

He glares at his mother, "But daddy does."

Jackson gets home from work at that exact moment, tossing his keys on the side table, "Daddy does what?"

"You say son of a bitch. Why can't I? And what's a bitch?" Christopher turns to his dad.

Ivy smirks at Jackson as he tries to talk his way out of the conversation, "Uh, well, um, it's, a, uh, it's a naughty grown up word. Only mommy's and daddys can say that."

"No, no one is saying those words in this house again. The next person who does is going in a timeout for the many minutes that equal their age," Ivy turns to go back to the kitchen but stubs her toe, "Aw! Son of a bitch!"

"Mommy! Time out!" The twins yell as Ivy hops on one foot holding her other.

"Those are the rules, mommy. Time out for 37 minutes," Jackson smirks, laughing.

Ivy glares at him, "Don't look so happy with yourself, I haven't made dinner yet. And you get to sleep on the couch tonight."

"You're the one that swore!"

"You're the one who taught him those words!"

○○○○

Time: Season 14, Jolex Wedding

Jackson and Ivy work together to get the kids ready for the babysitter. Ivy braids Alexus' hair as Jackson takes care of Aurora and Christopher.

Ivy accidently pulls a little to hard at a strand of Alexus' hair, who grabs the spot on her head and yells, "Fuck!"

"Excuse me, young lady?" Jackson asks.

"Daddy, are you going deaf? I said fuck. You say it all the time."

"That doesn't mean you can. Remember, there are words that mommy's and daddys can only say. That is one of them," Ivy chastises her daughter.

Christopher shrugs, "But it's hard to remember what we can and can not say."

Jackson nods, "Okay, how about no one says those words then? It's less confusing."

The family all nod in agreement and go back to getting ready. Alexus crosses her arms, "I don't understand why Mommy could yell it last night after bedtime but I couldn't say it this morning."

"Told you, you were loud."

○○○○

AN: I love how that always turns around on Ivy. Her luck just sucks.

Leave ideas here for future one shots!!

QoC: are you excited for Addison/Kate to come back to Grey's?

Thanks for all of the votes and reads and comments!!