Roommate Problems

Ivy is putting on mascara in the bathroom mirror next to April as she brushes her hair. Behind them, Alex is pacing, brushing his teeth. Jackson is showering and Lexie is shaving while sitting on the toilet.

Jackson opens the shower door, "Towel."

Not even batting an eye, Ivy hands him a towel as April accidentally bumps Lexie, who then cuts her leg.

Ivy turns and sees Derek and Meredith watching them, "You know, this isn't normal. Ivy, remember, you have your last physical today."

"Yes dad. But I don't understand why I still have one while you've been done for a couple weeks," Ivy complains.

"You were in a coma. And you lost a lot of blood, so don't complain and let's go young lady," Derek commands.

"Ugh, I'm having junior high flashbacks."

○○○○

Arizona Robbins runs up to Ivy as she is heading to the pit, "Hey, Ivy!"

"Yes, Dr. Robbins? Can I help you with something?" She asks, continuing to walk.

"Can you have brother-sister bonding time with Mark like twice a week?" Robbins practically begs.

"Um, we go out to dinner like once a week or so, uh, if this isn't work related, I've got to go," Ivy quickly heads to the ambulance bay where she meets Hunt.

Hunt climbs onto the gurney to give the patient CPR while Ivy runs along side of it, "Lost vitals in the ambulance bay. Lets get an epi and charge the defibrillator, now!"

The nurses around her did as she said quickly.

○○○○

Ivy walks up to the nurses station where April and Lexie are talking.

"But you outrank me, so... whatever," Lexie sasses.

"Well, sure, fine. Let's do it. Um.. hey, how would you feel if I started a chores wheel at the house? The boys are so messy, and we did one with Reed at our old apartment, and you'd be surprised how well it works," April asks, as Ivy nods with her.

"Are you moving in, like, permanently?" Lexie questions April.

That causes April to start self doubting and stuttering, "Why? Do- do you think that's not okay? Should I talk to Meredith about that?"

Lexie sounds annoyed, "Well, that's up to you, but I wouldn't bring up the chore wheel, Meredith would hate that."

Speak of the devil, Meredith comes up to the group, "Hey, how's our reckless driver?"

"Uh, she's not reckless. She may have had syncope or a seizure-" Lexie starts.

"-Hey, Mer. We were just talking about the housing situation-"

Mer interrupts April, "-If this is about Izzie's room-"

"-No. No, no, no, it's not about Izzies room. Its about a chore wheel. April would like to start one," Lexie throws her under the bus.

Meredith thinks for a second, "Thats a great idea. Ivy, didn't Derek have something like that for you when you were younger?"

Ivy chuckles, "No, he just told me to do chores. April and I can set it up tonight."

April whispers to Mer, "Hey, um... how'd it go this morning?"

"Eh."

"What happened this morning?" Lexie asks, drawing Ivys focus up from her charts.