1

"Mmmhhh.... aaaahhh mmhhhhh"

Two horny men are making out in the corner of an empty room. They hugged each other tightly and kissed each other's mouths passionately.

On a slightly dusty table, a man with broad shoulders leaned right under the body of a man wearing a red beret hat and glasses.

"Aahhh no, please don't do that" said the broad-shouldered man.

The man who was right above his body squeezing his ass.

"Sshhh I want it. And I know, you will like it" the man in the red beret hat tried to tease.

"But we can't do that here"

"I don't care, I want you. Right now"

The man in the red beret hat got up from his position and tried to turn the body of the man in front of him. But when he tries to look around, his eyes stopped right at a boy who was standing in front of the wide open door of the room.

The boy was surprised, his body stiff while swallowing his saliva, as he was caught seeing two people in the room making out and ready for having sex.

"Oh shit" Said the man in the red beret hat in surprise, making the other man turn his face towards the door.

The two of them who almost wanted to have sex immediately got up from their positions and separated from each other.

"I'm sorry" said the boy as he out and ran as fast as possible leaving the two people in the room.

"Fuckkk! I forgot to lock the door!"

"Who's that kid? I think he's been watching us since earlier"

"I don't know. I've never seen him here"

"Looks like he's new"

Kim Seokjin, a handsome man with broad shoulders and has a facial structure that is practically perfect, a teacher from extracurricular activities at a high school in Seoul, who teaches at the Acting Club. A 23-year-old man, who is also currently studying at a University majoring in Film. Even though he is still a college student, his acting skill is good enough that he can teach at the school. Usually the students call him Mr. Jin.

While the man with a red beret hat and glasses is Kim Taehyung

While the man with a red beret hat and glasses is Kim Taehyung. Is also a teacher from extracurricular activities at the school who teaches at the Painting Club. The two of them work together in the same school. He is usually called Mr. Tae by his students.

 Tae by his students