Nine

To say Taehyung is nervous would be an understatement. He is panicking right now. Today, he and Soobin will be going out with Jungkook. It's the day he had been waiting for all week but now when it's finally here, he is a nervous wreck.

Taehyung has healed a lot if not completely. It doesn't hurt much because people took really good care of him. Seokjin was most of the time by his side and when he wasn't, it was the true blood. He spent his free time with Taehyung and Soobin and the purple haired omega found out recently that Jungkook's company is something he enjoys a lot.

Taehyung looks at Soobin who is oddly very excited right now. Maybe the pup had been waiting too for today as much as Taehyung did.

"You are spacing out a lot today." Seokjin comments as he enters Taehyung's room. He had knocked several times but when the younger did not respond, he self invited himself.

"Hyung, thank god you're here. I'm so nervous." Taehyung says worriedly.

"Is this about your date with Jungkook?" The older omega teases him.

"It's not a date, hyung. You know that." Taehyung whines like a kid, wanting Seokjin to believe him instead of laughing at him.

"Fine, fine. Why would it even be a date? We are going with Soobin." Taehyung reasons. Seokjin nods, "So basically you're going to have a family time." Even before Seokjin can think of anything, the words are out of his mouth.

"F-Family time?" Taehyung repeats, not knowing how to react to this.

"Uh... I was only kidding, Tae." Seokjin says and pats the younger's thigh, making him sigh in relief.

"By the way, you have been excited the whole week for today. So why are you freaking out now?" Seokjin asks curiously.

"Cause today is the day, hyung." Taehyung says in a 'matter of fact' tone. Seokjin chuckles, being well aware of the younger's emotions because he had felt like that himself when he and Namjoon met initially.

"Can I ask you something, Tae?"

"You can ask me anything, hyung." Taehyung smiles. Since the time he met Seokjin, he realised how good of a person the older omega is. He treats him like a brother and Taehyung wouldn't want it any other way. Seokjin came in his life like an angel and saved him and his son.

"How do you feel about Jungkook?" Seokjin slowly asks. Now this definitely wasn't the question Taehyung was expecting.

"What do you mean, hyung?"

"It's a simple question, Tae."

But Taehyung doesn't know if it's really a simple question or not. He finds Jungkook really sweet. He takes care of him and Soobin, makes them laugh, spends time with them and genuinely makes both of them happy. He makes Taehyung feel some kind of way and it's very different from everything Taehyung has experienced till now.

"He... is a nice person, hyung. Kind and helpful. I feel happy around him. He's not like the rumours we've heard about the true blood. He respects people a lot and I admire him for that." Taehyung says but Seokjin can see that there's a lot more than just admiration in the eyes of the younger for the true blood. It appears as if he likes him and Seokjin wouldn't be too surprised if it's true because of the reasons Taehyung already stated. He has seen how Jungkook looks at Taehyung too. He knows that the connection they share is deep.

"Anyway, since you are here, help with pick out an outfit." Taehyung says walking towards the wardrobe. Seokjin laughs, "And you say it isn't a date."

~~••~~

"You look happy, Kook." Hoseok says. Jimin looks at his mate weirdly and says, "Of course he would be happy. He is going out with Taehyung today. It's a huge deal. You get that?"