Twenty Five

Taehyung softly hums a melody as he makes a bowl of baby cereal for his little pup. Soobin will soon be one and Taehyung wants to make him eat some solid food as well.

He cannot help but think how empty the kitchen feels without Seokjin. Not just the kitchen but the entire pack house is so silent. Jimin and Hoseok are very lively people and their absence is so significant. Even though they just went to the Night Walker pack a week ago, he misses them really bad and he wants them to visit soon but probably they would do it at Soobin's birthday which is still two weeks away.

After making the bowl, Taehyung proceeds to go to his bedroom. He passes by Jongho's room which happens to be beside his own room. The door of the young beta's room is slightly ajar. Taehyung peeps inside and sees that the younger is in deep sleep.

The omega sighs and enters his room. He needs to wake Jongho up. "Hey, Jongho!" He calls him out but it seems like the beta is too far in his dreamland.

Taehyung sighs and puts the bowl on the table. He then shakes the other male, "Jongho, you need to wake up. You're late for your training."

No response again.

Taehyung thinks of ways to wake him up because he knows Jongho would be screwed if Jungkook finds out that he is not there for training yet.

Taehyung uses his feet to shake Jongho's ass violently. Jongho screams as he feels it, "WHAT THE FUCK! A PERVERT!"

Jongho doesn't even look at who is there in his room and grabs his pillows to throw on whoever decided to enter his room without his permission and act like the way they did with him.

Taehyung laughs loudly at the other's reaction. Jongho sits up and rubs his eyes before his eyes fall on the purple haired male. "Why would you wake me like that, hyungie?" Jongho whines as he grabs a pillow and lays back down on the bed.

Taehyung frowns at the beta and walks closer to him. He grabs the pillow again and says, "Do I need to remind you how terribly late you are for training? You'll be screwed if Jungkook finds out. You also have to go to the university later. So get up." Taehyung says or more precisely, orders.

Jongho sighs and gets up. His eyes fall on the bowl of food on the table next to his bed. He smiles and holds it in his hand. "You brought breakfast for me, hyungie? So sweet. I love you so much." Jongho exclaims.

Taehyung's eyes widen when he sees the younger male scooping some of Soobin's food in a spoon and is about to eat it. He rushes closer to him and take the bowl away before Jongho can eat more than one spoon.

"That's not for you!" Taehyung says, already feeling tired thinking about going downstairs to the kitchen to get another spoon for his son.

"Oh, it's baby food. Must be for Soobin." Jongho says as he chews and puts the used spoon away. "I remember you got me breakfast in bed when I used to he late earlier, hyung. I thought you did the same today." Jongho says as he is reminded of the past memory.

The look on Jongho's face makes Taehyung feel sad. He wishes he remembered all those details. He wishes he could wake Jongho up like he used to earlier.

"I'm sorry. I'll make sure to do it next time." Taehyung says and smiles. Jongho shakes his head, "No, hyung. You used to treat me like your kid earlier but now you have Soobin to take care of and I'm actually a grown up man so I can take care of myself. Binie needs you more and-"

"Shut up, Jongho. I wish I remembered everything because I want everything to go back to how it used to be with Soobin being an addition. The presence of Soobin doesn't make you any less important. I hope you can understand that. I hope one day, my memories come back and I... I know how everything was earlier." Taehyung says as he ruffles the younger's hair.