Eleven

Taehyung happily hums a melody in the kitchen as he helps Seokjin with the dinner. He has been way too happy these days. Jungkook has been a complete gentleman and Taehyung is loving his stay here. It's not just about Jungkook anymore. He became close friends with Jimin, Hoseok and Jongho too.

"I'm so glad they found out everything about the Crimson Shadow pack. Like where they live and who is behind all this. All they have to do is catch the head alpha of that pack and soon everything would be good and we would be able to go back home." Seokjin says, sounding a little too happy for Taehyung's liking because he clearly doesn't want to go back yet. Not when things finally started getting better for him.

"R-Really? That's awesome." Taehyung says, trying to hide the sadness in his voice. He doesn't want to disappoint Seokjin but he doesn't want to go back just yet. But that does not mean he doesn't want the Crimson Shadow pack to be caught. He wants them to be caught and get punished for their deeds. His tormentors need to know how it feels like to be tortured themselves. He wants them to beg for mercy like he used to and he doesn't want them to forgiven easily.

Now Taehyung is not the one who holds grudges but his life was literally a living hell in the Crimson Shadow pack and he cannot help but have harsh feelings for them.

But does this mean everyone would know what happened with me when they catch them? What will they think of me when they find out? They will start thinking of me differently and be disgusted.

This thought makes Taehyung nervous. He is still not ready to tell everyone the truth. Those memories are very painful for him.

"Taetae hyung, what are you thinking about?" Taehyung is snapped back to reality by Jongho's voice.

"Uh... nothing." Taehyung says and smiles at the younger. Jongho grabs an apple and sits on the kitchen counter, eating it.

"Okay. Hyung, can I take Soobin out for a walk?" Jongho asks. Taehyung looks at him with an amused expression and says, "Soobin can't walk."

"I know, I mean... I'll walk while he will stay in my arms." Jongho says. Taehyung nods and agrees.

"Okay so you should go to Jungkook hyung. I'll take care of our little Soobinie." Jongho says, looking fondly at the baby who is seated on the floor, playing with the utensils that are scattered around.

"And why would I go to Jungkook?" Taehyung asks curiously.

"Because hyung told me to send you to him. He is in the garden." Jongho says. Taehyung wonders why Jungkook wants to meet him. Eversince they came back from the outing, Jungkook has been a literal sweetheart. Even though they don't get to spend much time together because the true blood has a lot of things to do, he does manage to find some time for Taehyung and Soobin that alone makes the younger very happy.

"Okay." Taehyung says. He gives the bowl of vegetables he just chopped to Seokjin and tells him that he would be back soon. The older omega tells him to go without even asking where is he going but he actually knows about it already. He overheard Taehyung and Jongho's conversation without intending too and he doesn't know if Taehyung getting close to Jungkook is even a good idea. But who is Seokjin to interfere in their matter so he doesn't say anything.

Taehyung on the other hand, happily skips through the hallway of the pack house and goes to his room first. He doesn't know why he just changed his clothes into something that looks decent according to him. He fixes his hair while trying to calm his heartbeat. He is nervous and this is how he feels every time he is with the true blood.

After giving a final glance at the mirror, he walks towards the garden. Once he reaches the place, he looks around, trying to find the ravenette. He walks around until his eyes fall on the true blood who is sitting on the edge of the small pond with his legs dipped in the water.