Nineteen

"Come on, Soobinie will have a bath now. Let's go, my baby." Taehyung says as he holds his pup in his arms. But the little one is extra energetic today. He is squirming in his mother's arms, trying to get out of his hold.

"Why are you being a bad boy, Soobin?" Taehyung sighs. The little one babbles in his own language, telling his mother hundreds of reasons as to why Taehyung shouldn't give him a bath.

The omega always finds it adorable whenever his son tries to speak. Even though his words don't make sense now, he would soon say his first word. Taehyung hopes it happens soon. He is so excited for it.

"Baby, if you take bath, I'll take you to Kookie." Taehyung says. That seems to have grabbed the attention of the little alpha. He is very attached to Jungkook and he loves spending whatever time he can with the true blood.

Soobin stops trying to get out of Taehyung's hold and walks to the bathroom. He opens the tap for both hot and cold water to mix them well before he starts undressing the little one.

He puts toy ducks in the bathtub to distract Soobin so that he doesn't try to get out of the bathtub but that only results in Soobin getting too busy with his game and splashing water all over Taehyung.

The omega looks at his drenched self and sighs. He took bath a while ago but it seems like he would have to change his clothes again later.

Once he is done, he wraps his son in a big, fluffy towel and carries him out. He puts him on the bed and turns to grab Soobin's clothes from the couch. Soobin sees this as an opportunity to run away so he somehow gets off of the bed and starts crawling towards the door.

The towel wrapped around his body falls in the process and Soobin crawls naked. Once he reaches the door, he stands with the help of the frame and tries to open the door.

Taehyung hears the sound of the door knob being clicked. He looks at his son and his eyes widen. He rushes over to catch him but has a smile on his face. The way Soobin is standing and trying to open the door makes him feel how fast his son is growing. It will be his first birthday soon.

"Why are you so energetic today, huh baby tiger?" Taehyung says as he picks him up and starts walking towards the bed.

"Baby tiger? I think baby wolf suits him more." Taehyung hears Jungkook's voice. He turns around to see him closing the door.

"You should keep the door closed, Tae. Soobin might slip out. I'm scared of his fascination for the stairs." Jungkook says, walking close to the mother-son duo and sits on the bed next to Soobin who is now standing with the support of Taehyung's shoulder as he lets his mother put on some pants on him.

"He actually managed to unlock the door. I'm surprise." Taehyung says. Jungkook raises his eyebrows and looks at his son who is giggling as he tries to balance himself with the help of Taehyung's shoulders.

"Aren't you a naughty, little pup, huh? Soobin?" Jungkook chuckles as he pats the little pup's bums. Soobin makes adorable sounds as he leaves Taehyung's shoulders and extends his arms towards Jungkook, asking him to pick him up. But all this happens so fast that Soobin loses his balances and falls backwards on his bum before Jungkook could catch him.

"Soobin, how many times do I have to tell you not to be naughty? What if you fell on the floor and not on the bed? Huh, baby?" Taehyung asks as he picks his son up and starts putting his rest of the clothes on.

"Seokjin hyung said he wanted to take Soobin with him for grocery shopping." Jungkook tells Taehyung. The purple haired male is more than relieved after hearing this. The little alpha has been clingy all day and he wouldn't leave his mother's side even for a second. Taking bath was also a challenge for Taehyung. And even though Taehyung loves Soobin too much, he wouldn't mind sending him with Seokjin for a little while so that he could rest. He hasn't slept well last night because the little one was hyperactive.