Thirty Eight

Soobin is laying on his bed again after a lot of convincing done by Taehyung and Jungkook because none of their friends wanted to believe Ji-eun. Well, it's just because they really didn't know witches exist but when Jungkook said that this woman had helped him a lot, they agreed to give her a chance. What would they lose if Ji-eun's plan doesn't work? Nothing but hope. They already lost Soobin but if they trust her and let her do what she wants, maybe, just maybe they would be able to get the little pup back.

So now, they are waiting for something to happen. They are waiting for any signs of Soobin coming back to life.

Ji-eun performed a ritual which consisted of her collecting Jungkook, Taehyung and her blood in a bowl by cutting their palms. She them mixed it with some dark green liquid that she said is available only in a small region in the world. She got it by assisting a very powerful witch as a gift for her help.

She put the liquid in Soobin's mouth while the baby was layed between a circle of candles and Chrysanthemums, the flower that traditionally signifies death.

She had then tied Soobin's hand with Jungkook and Taehyung's with a red thread and chanted some mantras in Latin. After that, she asked Jungkook and Taehyung to sit in ice cold water with Soobin in their arms. It was really hard for them to sit in the water with ice and Chrysanthemums all around them but they can do anything for their son.

Ji-eun then chanted the last few mantras and then, the process was done. She told them that Soobin should be awake in the next twenty four hours.

After getting changed himself, Taehyung changed Soobin's clothes as well because he doesn't want his baby catching a cold when he wakes up.

The room is silent as everyone is watching the baby carefully, hoping that he wakes up soon. They are too hopeful at this point that they don't even know what they would do if their hope gets crushed.

"So, can I take Junho with me now?" Ji-eun breaks the silence. Before Jungkook or Taehyung can say anything, Seokjin glares at her, "Not until Soobin wakes up. What if you're a con artist?"

That makes Ji-eun roll her eyes. Namjoon shakes his head. His husband has such a smart mouth.

"Guys, I think you all should go to your rooms. It's really late. Taehyung and I will stay here and call you all when Soobin wakes up." Jungkook suggests. Even though no one wants to leave, they decide to give the couple some privacy with their son. So everyone leaves the room soon.

"I'll... I'll get something to eat for you." Taehyung says, realising that both he and Jungkook haven't eaten anything since morning. But he isn't hungry really. He just wants Jungkook to eat though because he cares for him and wants to be a good husband despite the circumstances.

"You haven't either, Tae. So why don't you sit here while I get something for us to eat?" Jungkook offers.

"No, I'll get it for you." The younger protests.

"Sweetheart, it's okay. I'll get it."

"But I wanna be a good husband to you." The purple haired male pouts. Jungkook cannot help but think how adorable his husband is. He walks over to Taehyung and cups his jaw. "You sitting here while I get us something to eat does not make you a bad husband, sweetheart. It's the thought that matters." Jungkook caresses his jaw and stares deeply in his eyes.

For a change, Taehyung does not look away and that makes the ravenette so happy. They have been so distant these past days and the both of them have craved for each other a lot. "There's a lot of things we need to talk about." Jungkook says. Taehyung hums, closing his eyes. He is relaxed right now and he does not want weird thoughts turning his mind into a chaos.