Flashback III

Jungkook stretches his sore muscles. He hates the idea of working late at night. He'd rather be sleeping in his room peacefully or maybe spending time with his husband and son but here he is working his ass off because he's got a pack to run.

He sighs and signs some papers that are suggestions regarding what should be done to the criminals of the Crimson Shadow pack.

Hoseok had suggested life time imprisonment for Taehyung's rapists and kidnappers but Jimin argued that rapist are not supposed to be treated like humans because what they did is worse than animal behaviour. Jimin suggested that a death sentence would be the most appropriate punishment and even though Jungkook agrees with him, he cannot just take decisions on his own because some people might not support a death sentence since the Dark Wood pack rarely gives those kind of punishments.

But then Taehyung is the Luna and kidnapping the luna of the biggest pack and raping him is not the best move someone could've made. It's not even about Taehyung. It's about any of the rape victims. They can get justice only when their rapists die.

So Jungkook decides to hold a meeting the next day and propose this idea to his advisors. If they agree, well and good but if they don't, he would just use his veto power for all he cares because he wants the rapists dead.

Jungkook sighs, deciding to call it a night. He arranges his files and puts them at their assigned places when he hears faint knocks at the door of his office.

"Come in." He says, wondering who would come here so late at night. When no one responds or comes inside, Jungkook's eyebrows crease in confusion. He walks over to the door and opens it.

There is no one in front of him but then he feels a tug at his pants. He slowly looks down and his lips spread in a smile when he sees Soobin sitting on the floor with his thumb in his mouth and pulling his pants to get his attention. The way the baby is looking at him so cutely makes his heart leap out of his chest. This adorable baby is his. He made him with Taehyung and he is so fucking proud of that.

Jungkook bends down and picks the little alpha up who looks at him with his big, doe eyes. Jungkook cannot help but think how good his son looks whenever he sees him.

"Why are you up so late, hmm pup?" Jungkook asks the little one while patting his bum. Soobin just giggles softly and pecks Jungkook's lips, taking him by surprise.

"Oh! So much love for dad? What do you want, huh pup?" Jungkook teases him and pecks his lips back. Soobin does not understand anything but claps his hands, nonetheless, thinking his father said something interesting or maybe praised him.

"I remember your mama telling me he would take you to bed. Guess you slipped away, didn't you?" Jungkook asks as he combs Soobin's hair with his own fingers. Soobin nods even though Jungkook is sure the pup did not understand what he just said.

"Okay, let's get you back to bed." The true blood says and carries his son to his own room while Soobin twists Jungkook's hair, having fun making different hairstyles for his dad.

Once the father-son duo reach Jungkook's room and his bed, the ravenette tries to put his son down but Soobin tugs at his hair harshly, making Jungkook yelp in pain. Seeing his father in this state makes Soobin laugh.

Jungkook finally succeeds in untangling his hair from Soobin's grip. He fake glares at his son, "You're a sadist, aren't you, baby?"

Soobin ignores the comment and grabs the remote of the TV that is kept on the bedside table. He extents his hand which is holding the remote towards Jungkook and the true blood knows what the baby wants.

So he gets on the bed and makes Soobin sit on his lap. He turns the TV on and puts Shinchan. He comfortably cuddles the little alpha in his embrace and the two of them watch the cartoon until they fall asleep together.