Twenty Four

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴅɪᴡᴀʟɪ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ɪɴᴅɪᴀɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇꜱᴛɪᴠᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ʟɪɢʜᴛꜱ ʙʀɪɴɢꜱ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ. ɪ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʜᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏꜱᴘᴇʀɪᴛʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟɪᴇꜱ🪔❤

~~••~~

"So what have you decided, Tae?" Seokjin asks the younger omega as the two of them sit together in Taehyung's room and talk.

"I don't know, hyung. I wanna stay here with Jungkook but I also want to stay away, you know... to think a bit?" Taehyung says, playing with his fingers as he is not able to come to a conclusion. Seokjin looks at him with a worried expression. After knowing everything, even he who had nothing to do with it felt so restless, so angry. He cannot even imagine what Taehyung must be going through.

"Look Tae, I obviously cannot take decisions for you but I do have a suggestion. It's up to you if you want to take it or not though." Seokjin says as he holds Taehyung's hand so that he stops fidgeting.

"Tell me, hyung. Maybe I can use it because I cannot think on my own."

"Well, since... you found out everything... about Jungkook being your husband and all, don't you think you deserve to be treated like the Luna of this pack? You deserve that position, Tae. You deserve the respect. You deserve your pack's and your husband's love. Soobin deserves to live with his father. This is his home. He belongs here." Seokjin says and Taehyung knows how right the older is. If he tries to stay away from Jungkook and the pack to think, wouldn't he be depriving Soobin of something that is rightfully his?

"So you're saying I should stay here?" The purple haired omega asks with a frown.

"Yes, but only if you want to. You know I would never pressurise you. You are free to go back with us if that's what you truly want. But if you want to just think, you can do it while staying here too. After all, Jungkook has proven so many times that he loves you so much. And I think even he must have gone through a lot when you got... kidnapped. Don't you think?" As Seokjin's words sink in, Taehyung realises how wrong it was on his part to even think about leaving Jungkook yet again.

Of course Jungkook loves him. There are no second thoughts about that. He has proved that so many times. He has also treated Soobin so well and with so much love even without probably knowing that the little alpha is his own son. He knows that even if he decides to leave with the Night Walker pack, his heart would yearn for his mate, now that he knows it's Jungkook.

"I have decided, hyung." Taehyung says, his voice holds a sudden determination. He looks at Seokjin and smiles. "I have decided to stay here."

The older omega smiles at the younger. It's sure that Seokjin would miss Taehyung a lot. After all, Taehyung is like a little brother to him. He would miss Soobin too since he was the one who helped Taehyung give birth to Soobin. He will miss them a lot. He had gotten used to seeing them everyday. The younger omega also helped him with the hospital work as well.

"That's a really good decision, Tae." Seokjin smiles but his eyes sting.

"I'll miss you though. And I'll miss Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung. I'll miss everyone there." Taehyung says as he feels a lump in his throat. Seokjin scoots closer to him and takes him in a hug, "I'll miss you too, Tae. You have no idea how much."

~•~•~•~•~

It's in the afternoon that the Yoongi, Namjoon, Seokjin, Jimin, Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung are standing outside the pack house of the Dark Wood pack. The rest of the Night Walker pack members have left and the ones who are left here are about to leave for their pack.