Forty

"And after your birthday party was over, you got really bold and dragged me to our room. You told me you wanted to be completely mine and then we mated and I marked you. It was really the best night ever." Jungkook tells Taehyung who hums in a low voice.

The couple is cuddled on the bed and for the past few hours, Jungkook has been telling his husband about their past; how they met, what did they do together and how they finally ended up being mates.

To say Taehyung is happy listening to all this would be an understatement. He feels like he lived a life like in those fairytales.

"Kookie, when did we get married?" Taehyung asks placing his head on his husband's chest and intertwining their fingers together.

"April 5th. I proposed you on your nineteenth birthday right here, in this tree house and we got married in a few months." Jungkook fondly smiles at those memories.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" Taehyung curiously asks.

"Well, we just spent our whole day here really and when you went to take a nap in the evening, I decorated it downstairs and made some dinner for us that obviously you taught me. When you woke up, I brought you downstairs. We ate and danced. Things got heated and we had a long, hot love making session. I fucked you hard on the couch, on the kitchen counter, on the bed and in the shower. After the both of us calmed our horny selves down, I put a ring through your finger and I asked if you wanted to marry me because honestly, I really wanted to call you my husband. Thankfully, you wanted the same and we got married. We also decided that you could continue with your studies and everything even after our marriage.

"Everything was fine until the April of the year when you were twenty one. We made love and you probably conceived Soobin but I had no idea about it because I was out for a fight and ended up getting severely injured. I was unconscious for weeks. When I came back, you were gone. I tried to look for you but I was severely injured and because of those injuries, my powers were gone. It took me months to heal and get them back so even though I did everything to find you, I was basically useless without my powers. It took us so long to find you again and I'm sorry for that. But that's the story. You know the rest." Jungkook sighs, pulling his husband more into himself.

Taehyung pouts, not wanting his husband to feel sad at such a happy moment. "You should sleep, Kookie." Taehyung kisses his temple and plays with his hair to make him fall asleep and the ravenette does.

The omega stares at his husband for a little more before his eyes start dropping as well and he goes into a deep slumber.

---------------------------

When Taehyung wakes up next, he sees Jungkook's mouth on his nipple. His husband is sucking on one of them while kneading the other. A moan leaves his mouth at the pleasure he is receiving. "Aahhhh, K-Kookie... What a-are you doing?"

"You were in pain, sweetheart. I could feel it. Soobin wasn't here and you couldn't pump so I thought..." Jungkook trails off. Taehyung smiles. His husband is really very considerate. His boobs have been hurting for a while. He woke up in the middle of the night because of that but then somehow went to sleep as he did not want to disturb Jungkook.

"Why didn't you wake me up, hmm?" The true blood asks, before going back to drinking his husband's milk and making it less painful for him.

"I... I didn't want to b-bother you." Taehyung moans again. His fingers make their way in Jungkook's hair as waves of pleasure shoot up through his body.

"Baby, I'm your husband. You can tell me anything. Even if you keep me awake for a few days straight, you won't be bothering me. I promise." Jungkook says, squeezing both of his husband's breasts. The omega's eyes fall on the milk oozing out of them and it makes him really horny.