Five

"Jungkook, you need to sleep. Why are you getting so worked up in the middle of the night?" Jimin says to Jungkook who is pacing in his office for almost twenty minutes without saying anything.

"You know why, hyung." Jungkook says. He feels so frustrated. The Night Walker pack members came here two days ago and it is already too much for Jungkook. Whenever he tries to talk to Taehyung, the younger just talks to him formally. It feels like he is avoiding him and this hurts Jungkook.

"Did you talk to Taehyung about you being his mate?" Jimin asks. Jungkook nods and tells him what happened at the pack house of the Night Walker pack that time. Jimin looks surprised by his words. "You mean Taehyung has someone else as his mate? Is that even possible? He is the true blood's mate." Jimin says. To him, nothing makes sense. If you are the true blood's mate, you already become a special one, someone with whom nobody dares to mess with.

"I know, right?" Jungkook sighs and sits beside Jimin on the couch.

"Do you think there's a possibility that Taehyung has two mates?" Jimin nervously asks and this makes Jungkook angry. "Are you stupid, hyung? This is not possible. Maybe in your case it might be but in the case of the true blood and his mate, it is not possible. Haven't you studied the history of werewolves properly? Or were you just too busy ditching classes to make out with Hoseok hyung?"

Jimin's eyes widen at his words. Maybe he just pressed the wrong button. "I'm sorry, okay. I know that having multiple partners is not possible in your case. I'm sorry I talked about such a dumb thing."

"It's okay, hyung and I'm sorry for sounding so mean to you."

"It's okay, Jungkook. But what are you gonna do now?" Jimin asks. He knows how much Jungkook has craved for his mate when he was not there but now that Taehyung is here, Jungkook wants to try. But then again Taehyung is being distant because apparently Taehyung already has a mate.

"I can't give up, hyung. But before that I need to find out about the asshole he was talking about." Jungkook says with determination. Jimin nods. He also wants Jungkook to finally be happy with his mate so that their pack can get their Luna.

After a few seconds, Jimin asks, "By the way, when I said about the two mates thing, why did you say that maybe in my case it's possible?"

Jungkook smirks, "Do you think I haven't noticed the way Alpha Yoongi looks at you and Hoseok hyung and the way you both look at him." Jimin looks away. He is still so confused about this whole thing. He has heard of some werewolves having two mates but that is very rare and he never thought it could happen with him.

"I don't know... it's all just so confusing." He mutters.

"It's okay, hyung. I think you and Hoseok hyung should talk to Alpha Yoongi and then maybe figure out?" Jungkook suggests. Jimin nods his head because he knows that there isn't a better solution than having a good conversation.

~~••~~

Jungkook didn't sleep the whole night. His mind is always occupied with Taehyung and since the omega is living under the same roof as him, his smell keeps invading his senses, making Jungkook go crazy. He wants Taehyung so bad but he also wants to figure out everything first. He doesn't want to make the omega uncomfortable or anything.

Jungkook walks towards the kitchen to make something for himself but his eyes widen when he sees the little pup crawling towards the edge of the staircase. Jungkook's room is on the second floor so he quickly runs up the stairs and picks up Soobin in his arms.

"What are you doing here, little one?" He asks. The baby doesn't say anything but giggles.

"You shouldn't be here without your mama, baby." Jungkook says already walking towards Taehyung's room. He notices that the door is slightly open. Maybe that's how the little boy slipped out of the room. With Soobin in his arms, he peeps inside Taehyung's room. He sees the omega under the blanket, peacefully sleeping. A smile spreads across his face. He stares at his mate for a while and he would probably have stayed there longer but the little alpha starts giggling while playing with his eyebrow piercing.