Sixteen

"Soobinie, come here!" Taehyung says loudly as he follows his son who is crawling around the pack house. It seems like the little alpha has made it his mission to not be caught by his mother.

"Soobin, come here if you don't want your mama to be angry at you." Taehyung says in a dangerously low voice. His son is testing his patience today. Or maybe he isn't and it's just Taehyung who feels that way because he has a lot on his mind.

"Fine! Don't listen to me. Don't come to me crying when you're hungry because you won't get anything to eat." Taehyung shouts angrily, making the pup stop.

Soobin turns around and stares at his mother who is already glaring at him. He understands that he made Taehyung angry and the fact that Taehyung yelled at him, which he never does, scared the pup.

Soobin starts crying making Taehyung want to cry to. He is annoyed. Why can't Soobin just listen to him. But he also feels bad for taking his frustration out on his pup.

He walks closer to Soobin and bends down to pick him up but the little boy crawls away. He doesn't stop crying and if the pack house wasn't empty right now, everyone would have come here already.

"Soobin, come here." Taehyung says but Soobin doesn't stop crying. He is scared of Taehyung right now and the omega understands that.

Soon the door of Jungkook's room opens and he walks out. He looks at Taehyung who looks like he is on a verge of crying and then at Soobin who is already crying. He had heard the shouts and wails and he can clearly make out what's wrong.

He sighs and walks over to pick up Soobin. "Are you okay, my baby?" Jungkook asks as he wipes Soobin's tears away. The little alpha immediately hugs him and starts crying again.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung who is looking at the floor in guilt. He sighs and walks over to the omega. He holds Taehyung's soft hand and leads him towards his room.

Taehyung wouldn't lie, he was expecting the true blood to yell at him for disturbing him but Jungkook is way more patient than Taehyung thought he is.

Once they are inside the room, Jungkook asks Taehyung to sit down while he tries to calm the now sobbing pup down. "Hey beautiful, if you can stop crying for me, I might consider giving you a chocolate shake. My baby loves chocolate shakes, doesn't he?" Jungkook says lovingly as he pulls out Soobin's face from his neck and adjusts his fluffy hair.

Taehyung looks at the interaction with heart eyes. Jungkook takes care of Soobin like his own son. Taehyung wonders if he and Soobin can get Jungkook's love forever or is it too much to ask for.

"Why were you two fighting?" Jungkook asks as he sits beside Taehyung with Soobin still on his lap.

"I just wanted to feed him because it's already time but he was being naughty and not listening to me. He crawled around the entire pack house and made me chase him." Taehyung complains with a pout.

"Oh Tae, he's just a baby. You didn't have to go so hard on him."

"But-"

"You should let him be. He would definitely come to you when he is hungry. Just let him have his fun." Jungkook says and Taehyung knows he is right but these past days everything has been confusing him. It's because he has a lot on his mind.

When he looks at people talking about something that happened in their past, Taehyung wishes that he could remember too but he knows that there's something wrong with him and that he cannot exactly remember things. He wants things to be normal. Like really normal.

Sometimes he does not feel comfortable in his own skin, he feels out of place because he cannot remember anything. He wants to know his past because he knows his past holds all the answers to his questions.