Fifteen

It's four days after the attack. Taehyung has been by Jungkook's side all the time. He got to know from Jongho how fiercely Jungkook fought for Taehyung and that makes the omega feel happy and indebted at the same time. He feels very guilty too as the Night Walker pack was attacked because of him.

On the other hand, getting a bit hurt wasn't that bad for Jungkook. Yes, he thinks he got a bit hurt. He got some good rest and spent a lot of time with Taehyung and Soobin. Mostly they just talked, watched movies or played with the little pup and he enjoyed every second of it.

Jungkook feels a lot closer to Soobin than he did earlier. He now knows for sure that Soobin is indeed his son and he has decided to never let Taehyung and Soobin go. They are literally his life. His whole world. But he still doesn't know how to talk to Taehyung about it. He has lost his memories. Would he believe Jungkook? Or would he just think Jungkook is trying to take advantage of him like others.

"Jungkook, I need to redress your wounds. Is that okay?" Taehyung asks as he enters the room with the prescribed ointments, medicines and bandages. Jungkook just smirks at him and says, "You wanna see me shirtless that bad, sweetheart?"

Taehyung looks at him with wide eyes. Jungkook loves to make Taehyung blush. He likes it when the colour of his cheeks turn red from tan.

"J-Jungkook!" Taehyung tries his best to give him an angry glare but he just appears cute in front of the true blood.

"I was only kidding, Tae." Jungkook says and scoots away from the edge of the bed a bit, making space for Taehyung to sit. The omega shyly walks over and sits down next to him.

"Uhh Jungkook..." The purple haired boy fumbles with his fingers and looks at the ravenette.

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"Even though I hate violence so much, I'm so happy that... that you took revenge on Taecyeon. H-He always t-tortured me and I... spent all my days being scared of him. I was so worried all the time thinking about what would happen if he finds me. I'm... I'm so glad I wouldn't have to worry about that anymore." Taehyung says.

Jungkook smiles and turns towards Taehyung. He moves his hand to cup the omega's cheeks with both his hands and brings his face closer to the other's. He boops his nose with Taehyung's and whispers, "Would've done it in a heartbeat, sweetheart."

He pulls back a little, only to see the look in the omega's eyes. He looks surprised. Jungkook just smiles and moves closer to his lips.

"Can I kiss you, Taehyung?" He asks softly. Taehyung already closes his eyes and whispers, "You don't have to ask."

This mere statement makes Jungkook want to jump in happiness. He captures his omega's lips and slowly starts kissing him. He has been craving for Taehyung and his love ever since the omega left so it's really hard for him to control himself. But he decides to take it slow and not rush it and fuck up.

Taehyung uses his one hand to pull Jungkook closer to himself by his neck while his other hand is busy playing with the older's soft, black locks.

Jungkook squeezes Taehyung's waists and pulls him closer as he sucks his lower lip. The only sound that one can hear in the room is of their breaths and their soft moans.

Soon the gentle kiss turns into a more passionate one. As their lips move together in the same rhythm, Jungkook wraps his arms around the omega firmly and starts leaning towards the bed, making Taehyung lay down on it.

They kiss a little more until they get breathless. Jungkook notices that the omega needs oxygen so he moves from his lips to his neck. He slowly starts placing kisses everywhere on his neck while his hands play with Taehyung's purple hair.