Chapter 24, 1970 : Little Game

"Well~ if you say so~", Melisande hummed with a dirty smile on her bright red lips, when her hand brushed up her right thigh, getting closer to her center. Alcina's eyes widened when Melisande started to play with her clit, humming in delight when the pleasure started to fill her body. She moved her hands in an up and down motion, rubbing her clit. Her breathing got heavier and she slightly opened her mouth, throwing her head back.

Alcina watched Melisande pleasing herself with rising breath and desire. She made use of all her self control to stay where she was and not to look at her. One side of her wanted to interrupt her, punish her for that sluty behavior of hers, wanted to hit her arse. The other side wanted to go on watching her pleasing herself, watching her as she made herself a wet mess. Alcina bit her bottom lip and tightened again her grip around the armrests, when Melisande moved her hand faster up and down, moaning quietly and closed her eyes. Soon her pussy was dripping wet and Melisande started to use her other hand, sliding two fingers inside of herself. She let out louder when she pleased herself with both her hands.

Alcina could control herself until she heard Melisande's breath getting unsteady, until Melisande was about to come. This was the moment she stood, grabbing Melisande's hands and pinning them above her head. "So you wanna play?", she asked in a calm tone, holding her hands with one hand and pulling her other leg over the armrest with the other. "Well then, my dear, here are the rules: You will not touch yourself, unless I say so. You will do whatever I want! You will not come, until I say so! Do otherwise and I will punish you. Understood?" Melisande smiled and nodded. "What?", Alcina asked. "Yes, I have understood.",she corrected. " 'Yes, I have understood' , what?" Melisande licked her bottom lip. "Yes, I have understood, my lady."

With that Alcina straightened up, letting go of her hands, giving her a last warning look, before going back to her armchair, sitting down. She crossed her legs and took a sip of her wine while looking at Melisande. She looked so lovely, so needy. Her legs dropped over the armrests, her hands still over her head, her hair a little messy, her pussy wet and hot.

"Open the buttons.", Alcina commanded, looking at her collarbones. Melisande did as she was told, slowly opening the tiny buttons, exposing her cleavage to Alcina. She wanted to stop there, but Alcina commanded: "Go on. Take it off." So she continued, taking the dress off and throwing it aside. "Hands over the head.", Alcina said and took a moment to look at her again. She licked over her lips. Beautiful and even more beautiful was her gaze begging her to let her continue. 'No', she thought,'Not quite yet.' She stood going around Melisande, brushing her face, down her neck and her belly. Melisande arched under her touch, moaning lightly. She wanted to push up her hips, when Alcina brushed her inner thighs, but Alcina did shake her head lightly. "No~"

When she sat back in her armchair, she waved with her hand. "Go on, dear, but go slow",she smiled, taking another sip from her wine. Melisande started to rub her clit again, moaning. "Slower.", Alcina commanded until Melisande was barely touching herself at all. 'This must be frustrating',Alcina thought, watching her with satisfaction. "Please...", Melisande whispered with light red cheeks. The speed Alcina commanded her to hold was terrible. It was enough to make her feel the heat in her center, to make her needy for more, but not enough to make her come.

Alcina smiled knowingly. "You behaved like a slut, so don't beg now." After a while Alcina allowed her to go a little faster and Melisande started to moan again more loudly as she threw her head back. "Look at me.", Alcina commanded in her determined voice. "Look me in the eyes. I want to see how desperate you are." And so she looked Alcina in the eyes. Her breathing started to get more unstable again and Alcina perfectly knew what that meant. "Stop.", she said slowly and watched how Melisande breathed heavily as her orsgams fated away again. "So tell me, who is in control?", Alcina asked, loving how she looked at her. "Y-you, my lady.", Melisande answered and Alcina nodded. "And who has to give permission, if you want that needy little pussy to come?" "You, my lady.", a smile was on her lips. 'She is really enjoying this.',the lady thought. "Well",she leaned a bit forward, "Then beg."