Chapter 15, 1970 : Goddess

Again time passed so fast and slowly the weather got warmer. Warm enough that the daughters of the house could leave the castle for walks and great hunts. They enjoyed the sunlight and often were not seen until it got cold again. The nights were too cold for them, but in their eyes it didn't matter.

For the maidens of house Dimitrescu the spring meant more work because in the warm days of the year the Countess wants to enjoy a flawless garden filled with flowers, an idyllic place for her to go whenever she needed it.
Melisande was busy all day. She got up at 4 o'clock in the morning, got ready and left her room 15 minutes later. She would then look up in her book what appointments she had and which the lady had to attend. She made a plan for the day and would hang it into the kitchen. Sometimes dinner would be severed later when the lady had an appointment and if this was the case it would be noted on the plan. At 5 am her maidens would be standing in front of her in line and order. Melisande would tell them what to do, giving advice and special orders. In the spring she commanded three groups consisting out of five maidens to take care of the garden. Normally these were the maidens that worked here the longest, because they knew the garden and its  plants. At 6 am she would wake the lady of the house by bringing her her favorite kind of tea. It proved to be the best way to wake her. From here on her day was pretty full. She would take care of the Countess and her daughters, fulfilling their wishes and taking care of all her maidens, watching them so they would not make any mistakes.

"You should work less.", Alcina said one calm evening. The golden sun sent her light through the windows into her bedroom. Melisande was brushing through Alcinas hair. She was 20 weeks pregnant by now and although she wore a dress that covered her belly pretty nicely, you could clearly see the little baby bump. "There is no need to worry.", she answered and laid the brush down. Alcina turned around and smiled at her. "I know, but I want you to enjoy your pregnancy." Melisande laughed and took her cup of tea from the little table nearby where also a big pot of honey was standing. "This is my fourth pregnancy.", she said after she had drunk a bit of her tea, "I know the drill." Alcina took Melisande's cup and took a sip out of it. The heavy taste of honey unfolded in her mouth, together with the favor of flowers and cherries. The housekeeper looked at her with an arched eyebrow. "I thought you do not like honey." The Countess chuckled and licked her lips. "Times have changed.", she said with a melodic voice, before turning a bit serious. "I know this is your fourth pregnancy, but it will be your last one.", she cupped Melisande's cheeks with her hands, "You serve me well and in exchange I want you to relax. From today on you will not be working for me anymore. You will be the Countess by my side and I will make sure that you will get everything what you grave for." Alcina pulled Melisande close, giving her a kiss. She smiled into the kiss." I can't say no, right?" Alcina shook her head, before rising. She already wore her nightgown. "Stay here with me.", she whispered while sitting down on her bed. In all the months Melisande had worked for Alicna she never stayed with her at night. She wondered if this offer had anything to do with the fact that she was officially not her maiden anymore. "If you wish so.'' she answered, going to the door, locking it with her keys. On her way back she unbuttoned her dress, loosened the pins in her hair and let her velvety blond hair fall down her back. With smooth movements she stripped off the black fabric, presenting her nude body to the Countess. Alcina licked over her lips. She observed her closely. The small shoulders, the slightly protruding collarbones, the beautiful rounded breasts, the little baby bump which made her seem so elegant, the long legs, her golden hair, the silver eyes and the milky white skin made her look like a goddess. So lovely, Alcina thought. “You truly look like an angel,”she said, opening her arms and waiting for Melisande to come closer. “I am anything, but an angel.”, Melisande whispered and sat down on Alcinas lap, giving her a passionate kiss. The honey eyes of the Countess began to lit up like a fire. Her long fingers closed around Melisande’s waist, the warmth of her skin made her hands tingle. “You are no angel? Explain to me how it is possible to be so beautiful, so perfect.”, she stroked her hand over her cheek. Her eyes and Melisande’s skin were like milk and honey. Melisande chuckled, her cheeks lightly blushing. After a short silence Alcina lifted Melisande in her arms and laid her on the bed. “Let me thank you for all your services.”, she said, kissing her neck and her bare shoulders. Melisande moaned softly, closing her eyes. It was her turn now and she knew that Alcina had not forgotten her little games.

Alcina kissed Melisande while brushing with her hands over her tights. This was the first time they would be together, it was no dream weaved by a witch. Slowly the Countess kissed her way down, licking over her collarbones, leaving dark marks. Softly she pushed Melisande's legs open and pressed herself against her center. With soft movements the witch moved herself against the Countess, begging for her to continue. A seductive laughter escaped Alcinas mouth. "Don't think I will make it that easy for you.", she whispered in Melisande's ear with a smooth and alluring voice before pinning her hips down with her hands, making it impossible for Melisande to move. Her silver eyes shimmered like diamonds and her cheeks gleamed red when she heard those words. Alcina used the moment to bite her into her shoulder. The sudden pain that filled her body made Melisande gasp for air and she tried to push her hips upwards, but Alcinas hands held her down. Alcina was careful not to drink too much as she knew what that drug did to her. It heated her up, made her lose control and she knew that it heated Melisande up as well. She could feel it, she could hear her heart beating faster. The witch was desperate. She arched under Alcinas touch, who just loved the sight of her quietly begging for the Countess to finally continue. Alright, she thought and kissed her way down to her center, being extra soft when she reached Melisande's belly.

Slowly the Countess started teasing her by licking her clitoris with her wet tongue. Melisande moaned in pleasure, pushing her hips upwards. Her eyes were closed by now as her breath began to go faster. Alcina observed Melisande closely, enjoyed how her body reacted to her touch, how she desperately wanted more. Her moans were getting louder and soon Alcina noticed that she was near the edge, but she wasn't finished with her yet. "Don't think I will let you come this easily.", the Countess said, smiling down at the witch, whose skin was wet from sweating, her hair was falling all over the pillow, messed up. Tears of Lust were gleaming in her eyes as she looked up to the lady. She wanted to come, oh yes she wanted to and she knew what the Countess wanted to hear.

With light strokes Alcina brushed up and down Melisande's inner thighs, teasing her while looking her in the eyes. "I know what you want.", she said in an alluring voice, bending over and placing one hand right beside Melisande's head. Their faces were only a few centimeters apart. "Beg for it and I may release you from this sweet, sweet torture.~"

She watched Melisande blushing heavily, before she said with an angel's voice: "Please…" Alcina chuckled, she enjoyed this. "Louder, honey. I cannot hear you~" Melisande pressed her hips against Alcinas legs, desperately searching for release. "Continue. Please, I beg you." She started to rub her center against Alcinas leg. "Alright, then do it yourself.", the Countess grinned. Within seconds Alinas was leaning at the head of the bed, Melisande sat on her leg. She held the witch's hands together, so she was not able to use them. "Move. You did it before, so finish yourself off.", Alcina licked over her lips as she watched Melisande rubbing herself against her leg, moaning. The Countess could feel her wetness against her leg as she became faster.

"Not so fast.", Alcina teased. She wanted to torture her just a little longer. Melisande became slower as she had told her. She opened her eyes. The silver shine made Alcina bite her lower lip. "Good girl." She loosened her grip around her hands and instead grabbed her hips supporting her movements. Melisande began to move faster again and this time Alcina did not stop her. She watched the moment with pleasure and delight when Melisande's body started twitching and she finally came onto her leg. The Countess kissed her passionately. "Oh sweetheart, you are indeed a goddess."