Chapter 5, 1969: Erotic Dream

"M-my lady?" this was the first time Melisande's heartbeat was rising. "No need to worry.", Alcina answered and kissed her cheek, leaving a red mark on it. Melisande held her breath, but did not say anything, which was to Alcina's liking. She rose and went to her wardrobe."As a housekeeper you are responsible for all maidens, but as I heard from Daniela, this should not be any problem for you. The first thing you do in the morning, is to ensure that all maidens know their work for the day and to organize all appointments and after that..." Melisande was the one to finish her sentence: "After that I shall wake you and help you to get ready. I know the duties of a housekeeper." Alcina smiled to herself. 'Who or whatever you are, you are very interesting', she thought, while picking out her nightgown. "It seems like you did not lose all of your precious memories.", she mentioned softly. Melisande looked to the ground. "There are things I cannot remember, but I do remember that I used to live in a big household like this for a long time and that...", she stopped and Aclina could see the pain crossing her fine features. She clenched her hand into a wrist and it turned slightly blue. Alcina raised an eyebrow. 'Interesting.', she thought, 'It was not the cold that turned her body blue.' With a calm smile the Countess went to her desk and took a key chain holding five keys. "You do not have to tell me if you are not ready yet.", she showed the keys to Melisande. "These are all keys needed for the castle.", she held up a golden one, decorated with a flower and two crossed swords, "This one, dearest, is for my private chambers, including the bathhouse.", she held up a silver one with the same decoration. "This one is for my daughter's chambers. There are located in the west wing.", she held up an old looking, rusty key, "This one is for the basement, be careful when going there.", another key made of silver, but it was very simple, "This one you will need, when looking after the maidens. It is for their quarters. When one of them is missing or lazy, please do not hesitate to punish them.",she winked at Melisande, showing her the last key. This one was by far the most beautiful. It was made of black wood and the top was formed like a rose. The rose was made of a ruby. Alcina sighted when showing her the last key, "This one is for the greenhouse. Unfortunately, I never had the time to care about my gardens. It used to be my favorite place when I was younger." With that she placed the keys in Melisande's small, white hands. "Your chamber is not far from mine. I expect you to come, when I call you." Melisande bowed before her new boss. "Of course my lady.", she was smiling when Alcina extended her hand in a specific manner, which made clear that she wanted her to kiss it, which she did carefully. "You are dismissed, my dear.", her tone was soft and loving. Melisande bowed one more time. "I wish you a good night, my lady." and with that she was gone.

Alcina let all air out of her lungs, she did not notice that she was holding her breath. She looked at her hand, she could still feel the warmth of Melisande's lips on the back of her hand. 'What a strange human being.', she thought and looked at her bed where the old book was lying peacefully. 'Is she infected with this disease?' Alcina throwed her nightgown onto the bed, grabbed the book and opened it again. A lot of her symptoms were similar, however they were not the same. Her hand turned blue when she felt the pain of a memory. Maybe there was something she had missed... When she turned the page over, she read:

"Flore arescet is normally found within human bodys, because many nonhuman beings know the danger of a ruby rose. It is unknown how the poison reacts when within a nonhuman body, but it is known that it reacts differently."

She sat down on her bed, thinking. Was she even human? She did not know. She looked like a normal woman, but talked to her, like she had seen something worse than a giant vampire and her three daughters who were lusting for blood all the time. (She wondered where they got that from.) Alcina remembered their conversation about children. Melisande was talking like a mother, who had raised at least one child successfully to become a lady. Maybe she was no human either and that's why she was so calm all the time. "If this is true, then you are the most special guest I have ever had in my whole life.", she chuckled, "I wonder what your blood tastes like.", she licked over her lips, humming slightly at the thought of nonhuman blood. "Must be unique.~" She laid the book aside, changing into her nightgown. When she stood in front of the mirror once more she bent slightly forward looking in her eyes. She still could not believe that her eyes looked like honey, but she had to admit, her eyes really had that certain glow she had seen when Melisande had shown her the glass. "Honey...well,well." Alcina went back to her bed and laid down. Time to get some rest, right?

~oOo~ [Dream]

Lady Dimitrescu sat in her old armchair, legs crossed elegantly, holding a glass of wine and staring at her little guest, who was sitting on Alcinas bed. It reminded her of the situation this evening. Melisande was wearing the light nightgown, her hair braided, her eyes focusing on the lady's, a tempting smile on her round lips. The silver glow buried itself deeply into her soul, making her heart beat faster. Melisande rose and slowly pulled at the little ribbon on her neckline preventing her nightgown from falling off her body. Alcina bit her lip. "What is it you want, my lady?", she heard her saying with an alluring voice, her eyes not leaving Alcina, who was trying to answer. When she opened her mouth a bit Melisande pulled a little more on the ribbon nearly untying the knot. "Tell me." The Countess could feel her pupils dilate out of lust. "You.", she heard herself say. Her voice was deep and longing. With that Melisande opened the knot, letting her gown fall to the ground. Her gaze still did not leave her, when she slowly came closer. Alcinas eyes were widened in delight, her grip around the wine glass tightened. Her gaze wandered along her body. Staring at the lightly showing collarbones, her flawless white skin, her perfect waistline, her breasts, her long legs...

The lady opened her legs so Melisande could step between them. As if she was in trance Alcina began to brush with her free hand over this warm skin, grabbing her and pulling her closer, she could not resist and bent forward to kiss her neck and shoulder, while Melisande took of Alcinas hat, burying her hands in her black hair. With that Alcinas grip around the glass was too tight and it bursted into hundreds of pieces, the wine ruining the carpet, but she could not have cared less. She kissed her neck, sucked at her collarbones, marking them with blue and violet bruises. Melisande moaned with joy, heating the Countess up with those erotic sounds of hers. As Alcina was about to lose control Melisande pushed her back into her armchair, heavy breaths leaving her mouth. Lady Dimitrescu was surprised when she bent forward and began to kiss her jawline and neck like she had done. Alcina gasped for air, when she felt her warm, wet tongue on her skin. A moan escaped her mouth and a pleasurable tingling sensation went down her back when Melisande whispered into her ear: "I want to please you, my lady. I know that you are wet." She stepped back, allowing Alcina to stand up. She got out of her dress, tossing it aside and sitting down onto the bed. Melisande placed her hands on Alcinas shoulders and kissed her deeply. It was a heated, longing kiss. With a little pressure Melisande guided her lady to lay down, before breaking the kiss and moving down. She was not shy, not hesitant, but lustful and desperate.

It's been so long since Alcina was touched like that the last time. She missed it, oh yes, she did. When Melisande started to lick her clitoris it felt like a thousand fireworks exploding at once. She moaned loudly as she enjoyed the feeling of this. "Oh Goddess!", she screamed when Melisande had found the right spot and threw her head back, grabbing the sheets with force. She became more and more desperate, a hand reaching down pushing her head against her heat. Her thighs began to twitch, she was close. Melisande slowly brushed over her inner thighs while continuing. "Don't stop, don't stop!", she moaned as she reached her climax.

~oOo~ [end of the dream]

Alcina awoke. Heavy breaths left her slightly opened mouth. Her hands were grabbing the sheets tightly, she was sweaty and felt exhausted. Slowly she sat up straight, her hand wandering down to her center. When she looked at her hand, she spotted a viscous liquid running down her fingers. She let out a knowing chuckle. "Oh my... this is what I call a good dream."