Chapter 12, 1970 : Seamstress

At this moment the whole world seemed to be quiet. It was just about them. There was not only lust between them, but pure love. Melisande smiled lightly into the kiss. Strains of her blonde hair had fallen into the blood. They broke the kiss. "What did I deserve this for?", she asked Alcina, her voice being as sweet as chocolate. The lady laughed lightly. "You saved my life and although you do not know me very well, you are ready to kill a powerful witch for me. Is this not enough reason to kiss you?" Melisande smiled mysteriously, which made Alcina ask herself if she was hiding a secret. "I love your mysterious smile.", she admitted, leaning forward to lick the blood from her cheeks that her bloody hands had left there. "Join me." she whispered in an alluring voice, watching Melisande straighten up, her hair dripping with blood. She undressed slowly, being well aware of Alcina watching closely. She folded her dress, turned around and slowly stepped into the blood, looking Alcina directly in her golden eyes. Gracefully she made her way through the thick blood, approaching Alcina.

"This is not your first time bathing in blood, is it?"Alcina slightly grabbed Melisande's hips, pulling her closer. She received a smile from her maiden, who closed her arms around her neck. "You must be hungry.", she said, leaning her head to the side, inviting Alcina to take a sip of her blood. With her hand the lady slowly stroked over the skin at her neck, leaving traces of blood on her pale skin. "Are you sure? I may not be able to stop.", she asked, smiling lightly. "I am no human. I will not pass out from blood loss." Alcina chuckled at this answer, leaning forward.

She sighted enjoying when the first drops of blood touched her lips, pulling her closer. Melisande just smiled at her thirst, stroking through the raven black hair of the Countess. "Very good, Alcina. Just like that. Drink as much as your heart desires." And Alcina did exactly that, sighting in pleasure when she felt the witch's blood flowing through her body, healing its wounds within. Her blood was powerful, relieving not only her thirst for blood, but all her needs, making her realise that she would never be able to enjoy any blood as good as hers. It was this flavor. Tasting like a flower... tasking a bit like honey.

Alicna forced herself to stop drinking. She could feel her pain faiting away. She wiped away the blood from her lips. "Thank you, dearest." Melisande chuckled when she saw the red colour on the Countesses' cheek bones. Her response was to take Alcinas face in her hands and to place a very light, soft kiss on her bloody lips and although their lips barely touched, the lady thought she would lose her mind.

When they parted, Alcina buried her hand in Melisande's hair, holding her close for a moment. Both of them closed their eyes, the tips of their noses were touching and the whole world went silent just for this moment. 'I behave like a young adult, who is falling in love for the first time.', Alcina thought and smiled, 'But I like it.' With her free hand, Alcina lightly touched Melisande's belly, making her fingers dance upwards and downwards. She smiled even more before leaning back again. Melisande let herself slide into Alcinas arms, placing her head on the lady's shoulder. The Countess closed her arm around Melisande, watching her get relaxed in her arms, feeling comfortable. Alcina brushed with her hand over Melisande's cheek, just enjoying the feeling of her nude body pressing against hers.

"There is something I should tell you.", Alcina said with a voice as smooth as dark chocolate. "Tell me.", Melisande said, purring like a cat at the lady's touches. Alicna turned her head a bit, so her lips were a bit over Melisande's ears. With a smile on her face she said: "Your little one survived. I can feel it's presence." Immediately Melisande straightened herself, placing a hand on her belly, looking into Alcinas eyes in surprise. "Really?", she whispered with a bit of disbelief. Alcina nodded and smiled. She always wanted to be pregnant herself, but the Cadou within her made it nearly impossible and when she was still human, she unfortunately never found the right men to get children with. Of course she was a happy mother and she felt the deepest of love for each of her daughter's, but she was very curious how it must be, feeling a little being growing within your body, being a part of you. Must feel magical. She imagined it like a flower, that you watch grow stronger and stronger with every day that passes and when the final day arrives it starts to bloom and you as a mother are a part of that blooming.