Chapter 8, 1969: Dream Weaver

Tenderly the Countess kissed Melisande's neck and shoulder, searching for the right spot. She could feel the blood running through her veins, she could feel the pulsation of her heart artery. She licked over her withe skin, making Melisande tighten her grip around her shoulders. Finally when Alcina opened her mouth, exposing her fangs, a sudden sound made her look up in annoyance. Who dared to interrupt her? Melisande as well seemed a bit pissed off as she turned her head to the side to look at the entrance.

Cassandra stood there, blushing heavily when she realized what she interrupted. "I-I'm sorry, m-mother, but mother Miranda is calling. She wants to talk to you immediately." Alcina sighted and rose, while Melisande was closing the buttons of her dress again. "I see you later in my chambers.", the Countess said to her. "Yes, my lady.", Melisande answered and bowed.

When Alicna had left, Cassandra stormed towards her, looking like she had gone crazy. "What is your plan?", she screamed grabbing her by her neck. Melisande did not defend herself, but looked Cassandra dead in the eyes. "I don't know what you are talking about." Cassandra pushed her away and held up her bloody sickel. "Don't you dare to touch my mother ever again!" she screamed and was about to stab her, when another swarm of flies entered the greenhouse. "Cassandra, stop!" It was Bela. She grabbed her sister by her black hair and pulled her back. "I said stop! You know mothers orders!", she reminded her little sister and placed herself between her and Melisande. Cassandra snorted angrily. "She seduced mother!" Bela turned her head sideways, but stayed where she was. "Mother behaves so differently since she is here! She is daydreaming, crying! What have you done to our mother?" At this point, Bela had to hold her sister tight, because she was about to attack Melisande again. "Calm down Cassandra!", Bela ordered. "I will have an eye on you, little human!" with that she disappeared.

"Thank you.",Melisande said and smiled at Bela who noticed the lipstick at her neck. "You have something there.", she pointed at her neck. "Oh." Bela gave her a cloth to clean her neck. "Seems like you are mothers favorite." With that she disappeared as well.

After dinner the lady of the house went to her chambers, ordering Melisande to follow as soon as she finished her tasks for the day. All three daughters seemed to swallow at the same time when they heard the order. Melisande as well as Lady Dimitrescu ignored them.

"My Lady? May I come in?" "Oh, yes you may." She entered. The lady sat in front of her mirror, brushing her hair. Melisande was surprised that she had already opened her hair and as if Alcina could read her mind she said: "I opened my hair by myself to save us time.", she looked at the door through the reflection of the mirror. "Lock the door, dear. I do not want to be disdurbed." Melisande took out her keys, locking the door with the golden one, before opening the wardrobe of her Countess, taking out a nightgown. She handed it to Alcina, who placed it on her lap. Now Melisande took off her gloves and began to open the buttons at Alicnas back as her dress was old-fashioned and closed in the back with a lot of tiny white buttons, exposing the beautiful, soft skin of the lady.

Alcina rose to get into her nightgown and as usual Melisande turned around. If it were up to Alcina, Melisande could have watched her. "Turn around.", she said when she was dressed, walking to her bed, sitting down. "Come here to me." Melisande did as she was told, opening the buttons of her dress again she walked towards her Countess. She brushed the fabric off of her shoulder. Alcina instently pulled her closer and started kissing her neck and shoulder again. Melisande hummed in delight and wrapped her arms around Alcinas neck. The Lady took in the sent of Melisande and tried to control herself, but it was hard. She smelled so unique, like nothing she smelled before and therefore her blood had to taste like heaven. Alcina wrapped one arm around her waist and placed one on the opposite shoulder to keep her still and then she bit into her neck.