Chapter 41

"Do you think he passed?"

"Should I go check on him?"

"What if he got hurt?!"

"Dame it...I should have never let him take the e-"

"Gon! That's enough, calm down." I said growing tired of my husbands rambling.

"He's alright, Izumi said he was coming back today."

"Really! Finally! It feels like it's been a century since I've seen my baby!" Gon said with a happy smile and jumped into my arms.

"Big brother Gon, I just received a text from Izumi-chan, he said he is by the docks waiting to be picked up, would you like me to go?" My little brother Kalluto said taking the phone off of his ear.

"No it's fine, I already sent alluka to go pick him up." I said scratching the back of my head as Kalluto gave me an expressionless face of I-didn't-ask-you.

"Alright then, but everything is set for his arrival." He said checking his phone.

"How about the cake? Did you get it?" Gon asked.

"Yeah it's in the refrigerator so it won't go bad." Kalluto smiled down at Gon, who had a relieved expression on his face.

"Oh goodie! All we have to do is-"

*ring*

*rin-*

I picked the phone up and answered the call.

"Hey alluka what's up? Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yeah! Were in-front of the house actually...so get ready."

"Alright then, bye Allu." I said before hanging up and signaling everyone to get ready.

That's when the door started to creak...

"Hel-"

"CONGRATULATIONS IZUMI!" Everyone appeared, but we all stood in silence as we saw an unfamiliar boy about Izumis age...he had short blond hair and sky blue eyes.

"Eh? Who the hell is this kid?" I said walking up to him.

He gave me a blissful smile before extending his hand out, "Hello, I'm Sara, It's nice to meet you!"

"He's a friend of mine, I met him during the exam." Izumi said before getting tackled into a hug by Gon.

"My baby Izumi! I missed you so much! Did you get hurt? Did you meet any creeps that daddy will have to take care of? Did you pass? You also forgot a pair of underwear with the little frogs on them, but did you have enough though?" Gon asked checking all over Izumi to see if he had any injuries.

Once Izumi heard Sara's giggles he became extremely flustered and blushed like there was no tomorrow.

"SHUT UP!  AND YES I DID PASS! ILL COME BACK LATER WHEN YOUR DONE EMBARRASSING ME!" He yell at his father.

I chuckled as Izumi grabbed Sara's hand and ran upstairs to his room.

"Hmm? Does our little Izumi have a little a boyfriend~" Gon purred with a slightly amused face.

"Guess so... he's so adorable when he's mad." I said remembering all of the times he's gotten flustered.

"I'll start preparing the food, can you help me dear?"

"Sure..."
.

.

.
The day went on, Izumi and Sara played together the whole day with Alluka and Kalluto. Izumi seemed to have a crush oh Sara, but unfortunately Sara was oblivious to his feelings, like a certain someone I know...

Me and Gon spent the rest of the day also playing with them, but we left later on.

We stood on the beach...looking out towards the sea...

"Ne..Killua." Gon said not sparing a glance at me.

"Yeah, what is it."

I said looking at him.

"Thank you..."

"Hm...? For what?" I asked with a slight smile...

"For everything...for staying by my side, for asking me to marry you..for giving me a family...thank you...so much." Gon said as small tears ran down his face.

I cupped his face and comforted him with small kisses...

"You've got it all wrong...I should be the one thanking you...you sacrificed the things you loved just for me...and I'm so fucking grateful for that...I love you so much, Gon.."

I whipped away his tears and we shared a kiss..

We looked out into the distance as the sun set...we held each other's hands...

we held each other's hands

"Let's stay like this....even after death..let's stay together..holding hands for all eternity..."

________________
The end...

________________

A/N: IM DONE! Thank you to everyone for reading this book, especially the ones who stuck with me from the beginning, I'm so grateful! Bye for now!