Chapter 19

"How many spell cards do you bisky's has?" Killua asked leaning against the wall waiting for me to put my shoes on.

"Probably more that us combined." I chuckled.

"Your probably right, but we'll find more!" He said, I nodded and stood up. We walked out of the room to be greeted by Alluka and Kalluto. I waved at them, to which they waved back.

"Hey! Kalluto! Alluka!" I yelled running up to the both of them.

"Oh, hey Gon-nii, big brother!" Alluka said smiling.

We all stood in slience...we didn't know whether to say goodbye and leave or to stay all together. But if we wanted to get cards faster, we would have to split up again. I sigh and pulled the both of them in for a hug. They seem surprised at first, but the hugged back.

I smiled and pulled away, "well...this is goodbye, for now.." I said.

"Yeah..." Alluka said looking a little down.

"Alright then, stay safe. And if you need anything just give us call." Killua said hugging his siblings goodbye and we started to walk off. As we did I heard my name being called , "Big Brother Gon!" Was all I heard before I was attacked by a hug. I looked down to see Kalluto, he was on the verge of tears...

"Please don't go!" He said gripped onto my shirt. My face saddened.

I bent down, "Kalluto-kun, I don't want to leave you but, we have to finish this game. And the fastest way to do that is to collect cards separately... so I have to leave and so do you." I explained. He had a mixture both of hurt and upset painted onto his face.

"I.."

I then held I our pinkies together, even Allukas, both of the Zoldyck siblings seemed confused by this, "Here, if you promise to let me leave your side this once, and only this once, I promise to never leave your side again." I said.

Kalluto looked at me with a happy smile, "I promise!".

"I promise." Alluka joined in.

"Whoever breaks their promise has to swallow a thousand needles."

"Sealed with a kiss!" I chanted.

I then pressed all three of our thumbs together. "Chuuuu!" I smiled

I looked back at Kalluto and alluka, they laughed.

"Alright then! We're off!" Alluka said grabbing her little brothers hand. As she walked off she waved goodbye. I did the same.

As me and killua walked away he asked, "What was that?"

"It's a promise rhyme me and my Aunt Mito made back when I was smaller." I smiled remembering how happy my aunt was whenever we made promises together.

"Can... we make a promise?" He asked.

"Sure, what for?" I said looking at him.

"Just give me you pinky" He said holding his pinky out. I intertwined our pinky's together when he started to speak, "I promise to love you, to be your best friend, to respect and support you, to be patient with you, to work together with you to achieve our goals, to accept you unconditionally and to share my life with you forever. And I would love for you to do the same." He smiled looking straight into my eyes.

I blushed madly once I realized what he had meant. I tried to pull my hand away, but he wouldn't let go.

"Dummy! This isn't a wedding recital! I love you but we're still to young to marry! Wait a few more years!" I shouted.

I then realized what I had said, "So you do wanna get married, huh.." he smirked

"No! No! That n- WOAH!" I yelped as he pulled me by the waist and leaned dangerously close to me, and with out hands still intact. "So do you promise?" He asked me again.

I blushed and looked away, I nodded.

"Great!"

"Whoever breaks their promise has to swallow a thousand needles."

"Sealed with a kiss!" He excitedly said before pulling me in for a kiss.

I pulled away first, "Aw, your face is all red~" he teased. I shoved his face away and grunted.

"Whatever! Let's just go!" I shouted.

He chuckled and held my hand. "Sure." He smiled at me.

I couldn't help, but smile as well...

.

.

.
"Gon, hurry up! Masadora is literally like a 22 mile away and your tired now!" Killua said annoyed.

"But, we've been walking for a 2 days without stopping and my feet are starting to hurt!" I whined dropping on the floor in a W pose. Killua just stared at me. He sighed and came closer to me.

He then bent down, and turned around. "Here hope on, I'll carry you for a while, but that's it." He said with a small blush. I smiled and hopped onto his back wrapping my arms around his neck and pressed my legs against his waist so I wouldn't falling. He grabbed both of my legs for support and continued to walk.
.
.
As we walked I looked at his face, he the one who looked the most tired. Well I bet...we've been walking for 2 days and he's carrying me. I smiled at his attempt of putting me before himself. I let go of him and hopped off.

"What wrong?" He asked turning around to face me.

I shook my head. I grabbed then went down grabbing his waist and legs, I picked him up bridal style.

"OI! BAKA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" He yelled.

"You looked really tired, so I thought I should carry you!" I smiled.

His face softened, "but I thought you were tired." He said a bit annoyed.

"Oh I am! Very! But you looked tired, so I wanted to carry you!" I happily replied.

He looked at with a confused yet annoyed face. "Whatever, I'm going to sleep. Wake me when we get there." He said, I nodded and continued to walk.

.

.

.
Killua POV:

I felt something poking my face so I swatted it away, but it just kept going. I grabbed whatever was poking me and pulled it. That's when I felt some land on top of me.

"Oops..." I whispered to myself realizing who might have been poking my face.

I reopened my eyes to see Gon, go was currently on top of me, But, but he had gotten off me so I could sit up.

"We're here!" He said.

"Where again?" I asked

"Masadora!"
.

.

.
To be continued.....