Chapter 25

{4 years into the marriage}

We were currently at the dinner table eating sushi, I looked over at Gon, he had a stern and serious face. He looked like he was thinking hard on something, or maybe daydreaming.

I lightly tapped his hand, "Honey, are you alright?"

He slightly nodded....

"Killua...."

"Yeah what is it?"

"I think I'm ready..."

"Ready for what?"

"Ready to have a child with you."

"..."

I spit my food and and heavily blushed, "WAIT WHAT!"

Gon blushed and furrowed his eyebrows, "YOU HEARD ME! IM FINALLY AGREEING TO HAVING A CHILD WITH YOU, YOU CAT!" He yelled.

he sighed and sat back down, "I've been thinking about this for a long time now...and I'm ready..."

I smiled and tears formed in my eyes, I got up from my seat and rushed over to hug Gon, he Chuckled and kissed my lips...

"I'm so happy you finally agreed...." I said setting him back down into his feet.

"Well....I wanna start a family with you, I know we can have child physical, but we could alway adopt."

"I think I have a better way..." I said
________
It's been at least 4 years since we've gotten married, alluka became a famous huntress and is traveling the world...while Kalluto had recently became a hunter, he's trying to become a black list hunter just like kurapika was back in the day....

Throughout the years I've been wanting to add a new member to the family, but Gon would always say it was too early to have any children, and I couldn't blame him, we've only been married to each other for a couple of years, but we've known each other since child hood....
.

.

.

"Big brother! Gon-San! I'm back home!" I yelled out.

"Alluka-Chan! Welcome back!" Gon greeted me, I smiled and hugged him...

"I got you guys a little something from Zaban City you might like!" I said holding out a little box. Gon smiled and thanked me.

"Come on, I'm making dinner later, also I think Kalluto-Kun is coming home today as well..." he said. I nodded and was about to walk away when he grabbed onto my shoulder, confused I looked back. He had a desperate, yet flustered face...

"What's wrong?" I asked...

"Well I was wondering if would could talk...your brother and I have a...favor to ask of you..." he said.

I furrowed my eyebrow at the sound of his tone, it was serious...

I hummed and followed behind him to the living room, where I found Killua on the couch looking a bit nervous and playing around with his thumbs....

Gon sat down behinds him while I sat across from them, "So what did you guys want to ask?" I said with a smile on my face...

"Well...we thought long and hard about this...and...we were wondering if you could..." Gon stopped himself, I looked at him with slightly worry...

He sighed and continued, "we were wondering if we could wish for  Nanaki to grant us a child...."

My eyes widened and I stood up, "You what..."

"I know that's a lot to ask! But, we've been talk and thinking about having a child together, but since we're male, we aren't capable of bearing any child."

"So, we wanted to ask you and Nanika-Chan..." he continued.

I covered my mouth and ran to hug the both of them, "I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet them!" I said a bit teary.

Killua chuckled and patted my head, "So, is that a yes?"

I nodded, "of course! I'm going to be an auntie!" I squealed.
.

.

.
I had finally finished my interview with that weird looking lady, " I wonder what Killua and big brother Gon are doing..." I mumbled to myself, as the house came into view, a bright light flashed through the windows. My eyes widened and I ran as fast as I could to see if Gon-nii or Killua wasn't hurt.

I slammed the door open, "ARE YOU GUYS-" I was interrupted by the sound of a child crying, I stood still not moving an inch.

I looked at Gons face to see him crying, Killua did the same. I looked at Alluka, but it seemed that  Nanika was out, they held a child in their arms. The child had slightly developed jet black hair, with very faint dark blue highlights in their hair, kinda like how Gon had green highlights in his.

"Gon-nii what's going on! And whose child is that?!" I said clutching onto my bad.

He looked over at me and smiled, "come over! I wanna introduce you guys!" He said whipped his tears away.

I sat behinds him and he gently handed me the baby, I was slightly nervous, because I wasn't the best with children...

"Meet Izumi... your nephew." He smiled, my eyes widened. I looked at the child, they slowly opened their eyes revealing blue sapphire ones, they had they shape of Gons eyes...

I looked at them with a slight smile, "T-they're really my nephew?" I asked.

"Yes dumbass! They are!" Killua said smacking the back of my head. I growled.

"YOU STRAY CAT THAT HURT-" when I yelled Izumi started to crying, I panicked, but thankfully Gon took care of them.

"Hey, it's okay, Papas here..." he said kissing his child on the cheek... I looked over at Killua, he had a soft smile on his face watch Gon calm their baby down...

"He's going to be a good father..." He said... I nodded.

"So how did you guys...?" I said

"Nanika." He said simply, I hummed...

" I'm kinda glad you two decided to have a kid, you'll have experience when the next one comes around." I teased get up and walking away, I heard killua shouting and Alluka telling him to shut up.

I chuckled, "This is going to be an interesting adjustment." I sighed and smiled...
.
.
"Izumi, I promise to be a father and to protect you...just like the rest of them, just like I promised..."
.

.

.
To be continued!