Chapter 10

Gons POV:
After a while of having to wait, the exam finally began. A man named Satotz came out and introduced himself as the first examiner to the first faze of the exam. He said he was going to lead us to the second faze of the exam so we started to walk.

"Ne, Killua" I said.

He looked at me, "what is it Gon?" He asked.

"Do you think this is going to be easy? I mean do you think we're going to pass?" I asked

"I'm pretty sure we'll be fine. Plus I've trained for over 12 years to be an assassin, and you've been training with dad, grandpops, and illumi. So yeah I'm sure we'll be fine." He said putting his hand behind his head.

I smiled, "Yeah, I guess your right."

Then after a good amount of time Satotz started to speed up, we ended up running a long way.

Killua stopped running, I stopped as well, "Hey was wrong? Are you tired?" I asked, but he shook his head.

He then layed his skateboard onto the ground and got on top of it. "Hop on." He said.

"Huh! But we're going to fall if I get on!" I say blushing a bit.

"It's fine just get on and hold onto me." He says.

I hesitantly got on bored and held onto his waist for dear life, I then buried my face into his face causing him to flinch a bit.

"B-Baka! what are you doing!" He said blushing a bit.

"Sorry! I'm just a little scared that I'm going to fall off." I say.

He sighed, "fine, but just don't move to much." He said starting to move his board forward. We skated through the other participants, until one of them started to yelled at Killua.

"Hey! Wait up, kid!" The older looking man yelled.

"Hmm?"killua hummed.

"You should show the hunter exam some respect!" He continued.

"What do you mean?" Killua said.

"Why are you using your skateboard? That's cheating!" The man said

Gon then popped his head from behind Killua, surprising the man a bit.

"The instructor said we had to follow him, he did clarify how we had to follow him." Gon said.

"B-but! That's still-" "Leorio thats enough, leave those kids alone." A person with blond hair said.

"Yeah old man! Leave us alone." Killua mocked.

"HEY IM NOT OLD! IM A TEENAGER JUST LIKE YOU!" Leorio screeched.

Killua smirked, while Gon giggled, "you know, he's right. We should run a bit." Gon said

Killua sighed and nodded. Gon hopped of the board while Killua did a trick impressing Gon and the other two people that they just talked to.

"Ay, thanks kid!" The man said to Gon.

Gon looked at him, "My name is Gon! And this is Killua!" Gon introduced himself and killua.

"I'm Leorio, nice to meet you Gon!"  Leorio said.

"I'm kurapika, it's a pleasure to meet the both of you." Kurapika said.
.

.

.

A few days had passed since the hunter exam first began we were on the final stage. I was going up against some guy named Hanzo, Killua was going up against a weird looking man with pins in his head, he seemed oddly familiar for some strange reason, kurapika was going against hisoka, and leorio was going against some Random looking guy.

As me and hanzo both entered the arena to fight, I shot a quick look at Killua, who was smiling and gave me a thumbs up.  I smiled back. As the match begun, Hanzo quickly came up to me with inhuman speed and punched me in the stomach. I gasped and fell onto the floor.  As I was about to get up Hanzo appeared behind me, he was about to give a other blow, But I was slightly Quick to react and jumped off the other way.

I then remembered the trick I learned from Illumi. I ran straight up to him, as he was about to swing, I turn my foot and swiftly moved my body to the side, appearing behind him. He stood frozen, I took the chance I was given, and used my jajanken.

"Show me rock." I whispered to myself.

I used my Nen ability to strike him straight in the spine. Hanzo fell onto the floor screaming in agonizing pain, due to the fact I broke his lower spine.

For some reason I felt....satisfaction seeing this man suffer, a smile crept of my face.

"Do you give up?" I said.

"Y-you..." he stuttered as sweat ran down his face.

"No... I wo-" I stomped his face to the ground as he grunted.

"Forfeit, if you don't I'll make sure to break your left arm next this time and every time you say no, I'll make sure to break every other limbs you have, you won't be able to walk or move around  anymore." I said as my smile turned into a creepy grin.

Hanzo looked at me with wide eyes, "NO-"

*snap*

His left arm was now broken as well. His face fell back to the ground, he drooled in pain.

"Are you done being stubborn? Forfeit already!" I half shout.

"I won't!" He said weakly.

I sighed, " So annoying..." I said grabbing his right arm and snapping his bone in half. He yelled, tears formed in his eyes, yet they didn't fall.

I sat down on the floor looking up at the ceiling, I then turned my head to the crowd watching the fight. Some had a look of pure horrible and shock, mostly Kurapika and leorio. I then looked at Killua, his face was a mix of worry and shock...

I looked back at Hanzo, He looked up at me and glared, I just smiled at him.

"Sooo....have you made up your mind?" I asked.

" I won't give up..." he said.

I groaned, " I'm getting tried of this you know. I'm going to be nice this time and spare your legs." I said standing up. He looked at me once more before I lifted my leg up stomped on his face straight into the floor making the ground crack.

After a moments of silence, "GON FREECSS IS THE WINNER!" The man declared. I cheered and ran. Back to Killua.

He grabbed my shoulder, "Gon don't you think that was a little harsh?" Killua asked with a frown

"A LITTLE HARSH! GON LITERALLY BROKE HIS SPINE AND BOTH HIS ARMS! HE ALSO COMPLETELY DESTROYED HANZOS FACE!" Leorio yelled.

"He's right Gon, I can't accept that kind of brutality." Kurapika joined in.

Gon looked at the ground and sighed, "sorry..." he said walking next to Killuas side.

.

.

.

After that the matches continued, leorio and kurapika won their matches receiving hunter licenses each, I was also rewarded with one.  The last person up was Killua, he was up against the pinned looking guy. I observed the match closely, making sure Killua doesn't get severely hurt or has damage to his bones. I'll intervene if necessary, I'll even kill if necessary.

The match began.

"Kill." The guy said.

This surprised me, and the look on killuas face was also surprised.

"Are doing playing around? When are you coming home...mother is worried you know..." they said to killua, they then turned their head to me.

"She misses both of you dearly..." he continued.

I stood up.

The man then started to remove the pins from his face, revealing

Illumi...

.

.

.
To be continued....