Chapter 4

Gon sat down in a near by bench in the waiting room. He searched through his bag and luckily was able to find a spare Lolipop. He took the wrapper off and popped it into his mouth.

As Gon crumbled the wrapper and shoved it into his bag he saw a silhouette standing over him. He quickly look up. He saw a boy about his age with white fluffy hair and blue sapphire eyes.

"Hey, Can...I have one?" The boy asked.

Gon just looked at him for a second and searched through his bag, finishing a blueberry flavored lolipop. He handed the candy over to the boy.

"Thanks!" He boy smiled eating the candy that was gifted to him.

He then sat next to Gon, this surprised Gon a bit, but he let it slide. "Sooo.....what floor are you on?" The white haired boy asked Gon.

"I just started." Gon gave a simple answer.

"Oh..." the boy said looking down

Silence...Gon wasn't really comfortable with people outside of the Zoldyck establishment. He gave a small sigh and spoke.

"What's your name?"

"It's Killua, you?"

"Gon, are you the kid on the 140th floor?He asked.

This surprised the boy, "how did you know? Are you a magician!" The white haired asked excitedly.

"No, I've heard people mentioned there was someone about my age here, So I'm guessing that was you." Gon explained.

"Oh, yeah I guess, But I'm taking a short break. The only thing that sucks is that I can't go back home until I reach the 200th floor." Killua whined.

"Why is that?" Gon asked out of Curiosity.

"My father said it would help me become a better assassin or something." Killua grinned at the words better assassin, trying to milk a reaction out of Gon.

But to his surprise, "cool, I'm just out exploring as much as I can before I go back home."

"Wait, your not scared?" Killua asked leaning a bit closer to Gon.

"No, why would I be? One saved me and I'm also living with some Anyways." Gon explained.

"So your an assassin in training?"

"Not quite, but I do want to become stronger so I can protect them, even if it cost me my life." Gon said.

"Which household do you come from?" Gon asked the boy sitting right next to him.

"The Zoldycks..." Killua gave a bitter frown.

Gon laughed, "I see! Then I'm guessing we'll be seeing each other a lot more!" Gon said with a smile on his face.

Killua quickly looked back at Gon. "What do you- GON FREECSS YOUR UP NEXT!" Killua was interrupted by an employee.

"See ya! Killu!" Gon said receiving a small blush from Killua.

.

.

.

.

Gon stepped onto the arena awaiting his challenge.
A tall muscular man came running into the stage, flexing his muscles, this made Gon cringe. The man then looked at Gon and laughed.

"IM GOING TO FIGHT THIS LITTLE PUNK!" The man shouted.

"Apparently." Gon said coldly.

"Tch, I'm going to have to fix that little attitude of your punk."