Chapter 12

Gons POV:

It's been a few weeks since I've been isolated and away from Killua, I wonder how he's doing... I sighed. Being isolated wasn't so bad, nor was it Good. I wasn't able to do anything, and the room was pretty dark. I was given small portions of meals in the mornings and afternoon each day.

I sat up from the cold concrete floor and looked at the metal door as I felt someone coming. The door was slightly open, I winced at the light that entered the room.

"Canary? What are you doing here?" I said Looking at the girl in front of me. She softly smiled at me. My eyes widened as I saw a bandage wrapped around her head.

"Canary what happened?! How did you get hurt!" I said getting up and touching her head.

"Don't worry about it..." she said

She slowly pulling my hand away and held it. I looked at her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Here let's go to the butlers headquarters." She said
I nod my head and put my jacket on. We walked to the headquarters, I was then taken to a door. As I opened it, I saw a familiar patch of white fluffy hair. My eyes brightened up and a small blush was dusted on my cheeks.

"Killua!" I shout as I waved at him.

He shot up and looked at me, he had a few bandages on his face, along with some bruises on his hands. My face saddened, but just ignored it for now.  He then ran over to me and gave me a hug. I smiled, he then buried his face into my neck, causing me to blush. I pulled away. His face seemed disappointed for a second until he spoke.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Did-" "I'm fine, Killua, they didn't even touch me." I smiled

He hesitantly nodded.  We both sat down on the couch and talked for a little while until we were called out of the room. As we exited the room we saw Gotoh, and kurapika, plus leorio.

"What are you guys doing here?" Killua said with a smile.

"Well we could leave you, after all you helped us get through the exam!" Leorio said with a grin.

"Plus we're friends. That's what we're supposed to do." Kurapika said.

I pull them in for a hug, as we each pulled away, Gotoh spoke. "Now, please take care of yourselfs young master Killua, and young Gon." He said.

We both nodded. Killua grabbed my hand and started to walk away with kurapika and Leo. But, I pulled away. He looked at me, "Gon what wrong? He asked.

I smiled, "Go on ahead without me, I need to get something." I said walking away.

"Sure..." He said.
.

.

.
I went back to Mansion, I then spotted Kalluto. He smiled at me slightly. I even up to him and bend down.

"Hey Kalluto... I need to talk to you." I said slightly serious.

He nodded and sat down on the couch. "What did you want to talk about?" He asked.

"I'm...uh.." I said but then sighed.

"I'm leaving..." I said looking straight at his eyes.

"I'm leaving the mansion to travel with Killua." I said. His eyes widened and he shot up.

"B-but, you can't leave! Please you can't leave me!" He cried.

"I'm not finished." I chuckled, he sat back down.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come along?" I said with a smile.

He just looked at me for a second, his eyes brightened. He than stood up, eyes teary. "YES! OF COURSE I DO!" He said hugging me.