Chapter 14

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

It was midnight, the moon glistened through the curtains, filling the dark house up with the moons light. Gon quickly got up from his bed, hearing the faint knocks from the front door. He creept through the house trying to not making any noise.

As he came closer to the door, he sharpened this hand into the claw, a clever trick illumi had taught him years ago.

When he was at front of the door, he looked through the peep hole, he saw a small doll like women, she had beautiful blond hair that seemed to glimmer in the light of the moon, she also had a pink frilly dress with while ruffles at the end. Her pink eyes caught  his, he had never seen such an exotic eye color before.

The small woman knocked on the door again. Gon slowly unlocked the door, he still had his claw out, just in case she tried to pull anything funny.

"Can I help you miss, it's nearly 3:30 in the morning." Gon said sternly.

"Yes I aware of that, but I was wondering if you were Gon Freecss, the Son of ging Freecss the famous hunter?" She asked with innocent eyes, ones that you could mistake for a cute kitten's.

He narrowed his eyes towards her, "Why? What does it have to do with you." Gon replied with a scoff at the mention of his dead family's last name.

She was slightly taken aback at his Attitude, "heh, like father like son..." she mumbled to herself.

"Anyways, I was wondering if we could have a little chat about something, about your father that is?" She asked.

Gon looked at her, he stepped out from inside and looked around. He looked at her again and nodded gesturing for her to come inside.

"Here, why don't we talk about this tomorrow morning, you can sleep on the couch" Gon said stretching his arms.

"You really expect me to sleep on the couch? I'm a lady of class, I can't sleep on an old dusty couch." She whined.

Gons eyes twitched, "look Miss, you came in my house at 3 in the morning asking about my father, and I let you in my house, so be greatful I don't make you sleep outside in the mud." Gon scowled.

He then received a blow to the head, "Don't you dare speak to a woman like that! And your attitude is quite distasteful, you should fix it sometime!" She scolded the younger boy who was on the floor.

"Hey keep it down! Other people are trying to sleep!" Gon whispered as he yelled.

She then covered her mouth, "Ehe, sorry...Anyways where's your room? I'm going to rest there for tonight!" She said smiling mischievously.

"Eh...fine, upstairs to the right, the door at the end." Gon said rubbing his head.

The woman nodded and left upstairs, "what have I gotten myself into...." Gon whined to himself as he got up from the floor and slept on the couch with nothing but the pillow on it, and a small blanket that was on the floor.
.

.

.

The sun was now up, the bird began to sing and tweet. Gon fluttered his eyes open, he let out a small yawn until he felt something on his waist. He looked Down to see a pair of arms wrapped around him, he then looked back to see killua.

Gon blushed at turned his face away back onto the pillow. He then felt Killua arms traveling up his body, causing him to yelp a bit. He quickly covered his mouth, and was as red as a strawberry.