Chapter 11

Gon and killua both stared at illumi in shock.

"B-big brother..." Killua said, sweat coming from his cheeks.

"I heard you stabbed Mom and Milluki, and you also dragged Gon with you." Illumi said.

"Guess so." Killua said with an uncomfortable smile.

"You know mom couldn't stop crying, ever since you two left ." Illumi continued.

"To be honest, I didn't know you would be here, lucky me."

Killua just started at illumi, not moving a muscle.

"I also didn't know you wanted to be a hunter, I just came here to get a license for an upcoming job."

"I-I don't..." Killua said.

Illumi hummed and looked at Gon. "Did you want to be a hunter as well, instead of keeping your promise to protect the Zoldycks?" Illumi asked Gon.

Gon just looked down, not knowing what to say. "I'm quite disappointed in you...I thought you were better than this Gon." Illumi said

Gon eyes widened, shame filled this body. "N-no... that's not t-true." Gon half shouted, tears forming in his eye.

"HEY! FISH EYES! LEAVE KILLUA AND GON ALONE!" Leorio yelled.

Illumi paused.

"I see you and Gon made some friends along the ways as well." Illumi looked at leorio and kurapika.

"Hell yeah they did!" Leorio continued raising his fist at illumi.

"Oh, so they already consider both of you as friends, fine I'll just have to kill the both of them." Illumi said taking out some pins.

Both Gon and killua were frozen in fear, they didn't know what to do or what to say. That was until illumi spoke again.

"Wait! If I kill them I wouldn't be able to get a hunters license! I'll just win and get a license, so after that I'll be able to this them without my license being provoked." Illumi said slightly hold his palm out and hitting it with the other.

Killua finally snapped

"Wait! D-don't! I-I .... admit defeat..." Killua said Looking at the ground.

"Great!" Illumi smiled.
  Illumi came closer to Killua.

"Now Killua, go home." Illumi said whispering into killuas ear.

Killua turned around and exited through the doors. Gon watch as Killua left the room, he then looked at illumi.

"The same goes for you, mother truly misses you, ya know." Illumi said.

Gon slowly nodded and quickly left the room.
.

.

.

Killuas POV:

I'll never be free will I?

It seems every chance I get to escape, he somehow finds away to ruin it, and sends me back to that hellhole.

Thoughts ran through my head until I remembered Gon, "Crap I left him back there." I mumbled to myself. But as I turned around, I saw Gon run up to me. I looked at him with a saddened and apologetic face.

"Gon loo-" "Killua are you okay?" Gon asked, cutting my off in the process.

"Y-yeah, but that's besides the point. I'm...." I say look down, tears formed in my eyes.

"I'm sorry..." I say, the tears now running down my cheeks.

Gon looked at me with pity, he then hugged me. "It's fine, you don't have to apologize for anything. It's not your fault that he got in the way." He says.

"Still, I dragged you away from the estate, only to take you to a stupid exam, and you also had to face illumi." I say shoving my head into his shoulder, tightening my hold on his waist.

He chuckled a bit, "it's okay, but for now let's just go home, until we can figure something out." He said grabbing my hand and leaving the building.

.

.

.

As we entered the mansion, we were greeted by My mother and the pig himself, Milluki.

"GON DEAREST! KILLUA DEAR! YOUR BACK HOME!" My mom said hugging us both, but mostly paying attention to Gon, not that I minded.

"Brat, your going to pay for stabbing me!" Milluki yelled.

"Now, Now, Milluki....but he is right...you have to learn from your mistakes killu..Gon." My mother said.

"B-But-" "No buts, dear." Mother said interrupting Gon.

"Killua, come with me and Gon go with Milluki" Mother said.

I scoffed, "like hell, he's going with Milluki! What are you going to do with him!" I yelled.

"We're only going to isolate Gon, nothing more." She said.

As Milluki reach out for Gon, my hand turned into a claw, I then scratched his hand away, which made him bleed.

"OW! YOU DAME BRAT!" He barked.

He then grabbed Gons arm and yanked him away from my side. I could see a bit of pain in Gons eyes, but it quickly faded away. "GET YOUR HAND OFF HIM YOU FAT PIG!"

He smirked, to which I glared at him.

I then felt a tight grip on my hand, my mother's hand. We then were dragged away to a hallway. Milluki stopped at a door, he opened it and threw Gon in it, he then locked the door. He clicked my tongue and glared at him again.

'I'm sorry Gon, please forgive me later.' I thought. I had already knew where I was going, I was going to get chained up and tortured, again.

.

.

.
To be continued...
__________________

A/N:

Sorry this chapters short! I'm kinda busy right now! Thank for reading this chapter!