Chapter 23

I sighed, "Man, why are these spiders so difficult to kill." I mumbled to myself, kicking the head of my victim away. That's when I heard the door open... I quickly turned the light off and moved to the corner near the door...

"Hey Kortopi, are you done? Boss is....calling...us.." they said dropping their phone.

"kortopi!" They yelled kneeling down to check on their friend...I slowly closed the door and chuckled..

"WHOS THERE! COME OUT SO I CAN KILL YOU, BASTARD!" He yelled.

I was able to see in the dark, but it wasn't as good and killuas vision. He was covered in bandages head to toe, with boxing gloves on...his punched were quite fast and were all over the place...I'm just going to let him tire himself out. I sat near the door and watched him.

*2 hour later*

"Y-you dame....*huff*..bastard..." He huffed trying to catch his breath. I grinned, that's when I pounced. I pinned Him for the floor, he was slightly shock, but mostly enraged...

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" I mocked and laughed in his face...

"You won't get away with this." He growled...

"Sure I will." I smiled activating my scissors, and slashing his head right off...

That's when I heard a loud boom...I got up and went to a nearby bathroom clean myself...As I got out I was grabbing by kurapika and dragged out....

"Hey, what's wrong?!" I asked as we ran...

"We need to leave." He said calmly as blood was splattered on his face, he had a few bruises here and there, but he was okay...

"How many?" He asked...

I grinned, "three."

He looked at me with worry, yet he looked relief, "I was able to kill 4, thanks to you nonetheless." He smiled.

"I'll let Hisoka Kill, Feitan Portor and Nobunaga Hazama...I'll be the one Killing the chrollo..." He said leading me out of the building...

We got into the car and drove off...
.

.

.

.
It was silent...

We were on the road back to YorkNew City...I would take small glances at Kurapika...He was multitasking, he was looking on his phone while driving...

"Hey kurapika...are you feeling alright?" I asked. He slightly looked at me and smiled.

"Of course, why do you ask?" He said

"Well ever since we felt, your Auras been tense, actually your Auras been tense ever since we saw each other again." I said.

"You could tell just by my Aura?" He Chuckled.

I hummed looking back down at my phone...

"Well, it's......it's about leorio..." he said, my head immediately perked right back up.

I grinned...

"Do you like him?" I teased, his eyes turned scarlet and he blushed heavily.

"N-NO! WHY W-WOULD YOU THINK T-THAT!" He yelled..

"Well for starters your stuttering, and second your blushing like a mad man." I chuckled..

"So what! And how about you and killua?" He retorted.

I blushed a bit, "Well were dating." I smiled.

"Since when!" He half shouted in surprise.

"Since Greed island." I laughed at his expression...

"Eh...how come you were able to get a date before me..."He whined slamming his face onto the wheel, making the car honk...

"Hey now you sound like Leorio and your going to crash so keep your eyes one the road. Plus we both felt the same way towards each other for many years..." I said crossing my leg.

"Just go for it, But make it romantic." I continued...

He nodded and drove...

.

.

.
After 3 days on the road to YorkNew we finally made it...I reached an Airport and said goodbye to kurapika. I after my plane landed I went on boat to Whale island...

"Thank you!" I said to the driver, he nodded and drove off..."

As I reached my house I was tackled in a hug by Kalluto and Alluka...

"Gon-nii! I've missed you so much! Kalluto here wouldn't stop asking when you would be back!" I Alluka said hugging me tighter...

" 'Big brother!' Don't ever leave me again!" Kalluto cried...

I chuckled, "I promise.." I said...

"I really missed you guys!" I said Hugging them as tight as I possibly could...

"GON!" I heard my name being yelled out...I looked up to see killua...Both Alluka and Kalluto let go...

I got up and ran to Killua...

"I've missed you so much!" I cried...

"I've missed you too!" He said giving me small kisses all over my face...

"I promise never to leave you again!" I said as tears ran down my face...

He looked at me with glossy eyes.

"Do you promise never to leave me again!" He said holding my waist... I smiled...
.

.

.
"I do..."