Chapter 17

"Huh, so this is the game, Greed island...." I smiled to myself. I was waiting for Killua or Kalluto to come out.

"Oi! Gon!" I heard.

I looked back to see killua and Alluka, I waved and walked up to them. "Hey! Is Kalluto with you?" I asked.

"He's with bisky, but they should be here shortly." Killua said putting his hands behind his head. I hummed, but, all of a sudden, we saw a flash of light coming our way. Killua picked Alluka up an jumped out of the way. I did the same...it collided with the ground...

A strange looking man appeared after the light disappeared, 'what was that...was it Nen?'

"This must be your first time playing this game." He said.

"I wonder if your right, since you're carrying a book, you must be a player." Killua said.

"Well sure.." the man replied, he grinned a bit which was rather creepy. He then took a card out and placed it in his book. As he fiddled with it he spoke again.

He hummed, "Killua-kun, Alluka-Chan, and Gon-kun, Huh?"

I narrowed my eyes, "How do you know our names?" I asked the older man.

"How indeed." He Chuckled, "you have zero chances of beating me if you don't know about the spell cards." He said clicking a button in his book. The man quickly grabbed another card from his deck.

"Trace on, ATTACK KILLUA!" The man yelled.

My eyes widened, "KILLUA WATCH OUT!" I yelled.
Killua quickly dropped Alluka on the soft grass and ran out of the way as a beam of light targeted him.

Killua ran and again dodged the beam. I grinned my teeth as the man laughed, "You can't run from spells  in this game!" He yelled out.

The light then hit Killua making him yelp, "Killua are you okay!" I said running over to him. I put my hands on my shoulders from behind.

"My attack worked!" The man chuckled

Killua had glared at the man in such bloodlust and hate

Killua had glared at the man in such bloodlust and hate...it even scared me...

"What did you do to me...." Killua said in a monotone voice that sent shivers down my spine.

The mans eyes widened as Killua turned his foot, that man yelled, "Return on! Take me to Masadora!" He yelled.

And just like that he was gone in a flash.

"Killua are you okay!" I asked him again a bit shaken. He looked at me a bit calmer, but was still leaking out some bloodlust. He sighed and nodded going to help alluka up.