Chapter 29

"I'll be back, I need to take care of something." I said, Killua looked at me with a blank face...

"Can you watch over Izumi for me?" I asked, he nodded and sat straight up, his eyes were looking all over the place for any suspicious activity...

I smiled and continued to follow the obvious blood lust trail, as I did, I spotted a man with blue hair, he spied behind the rocks where we weren't able to see him... I glared and rushed toward him, pinning him onto the rocks...

His eyes widened, "A-"

"Who the hell are you and why are you spying on my family!" I half shouted with venom in my voice...

He didn't say anything though, I balled my fist up and punched his face, he fell to the ground and held his cheek...

"Don't make me repeat myself! Who the hell are you and what do you want!" I yelled, this time he looked at me directly in the eye and smirked..

"I'm no one important, I am nothing,I want nothing, I-" he then received a kick to the head which was enforced with Nen..

He grunted and bleed out from his head, "what the fuck did I just say...I told you not to make me repeat myself." I said...

I then picked him up by the neck and watched as his feet danged off of the ground...He shook in fear as I did this...

"I am nothing, I wan-"

blood splattered everywhere as I smashed his head into the rock, it flowed down the rock itself... I touched my face to see I had some splattered on my face. I threw his body onto the floor and cleaned myself off before searching the man. I looked through his pockets and found his phone. I turned it on....it needs a passcode...

I sighed and then remembered phones also unlock by thumb print, with this knowledge I took the mans hand and put his thumb onto the home button. it unlocked and I looked through is contacts. I spotted a person by the name of...commander...

I raised my eyebrow and gave a creepy little chuckle, I looked through the recent messages...

Commander:

02, I have a mission for you...

Commander, it's an absolute honor talking to you. How can I be of service to you?

Well, I need you to kill someone for me.

And who may that be...

Gon Freecss, excitedly 19 years ago, the Zoldyck Kikyo, saved and took Gon in as he was about to be killed and sold off by his village to my late father...and after that he was raised my the maiden herself along with her husband...years later he married into the family with his now husband Killua Zoldyck, the heir to the Zoldyck estate...

I see, I'll do it...but I may ask, why do you want him killed?

Because he'll get in the way of my plans...plus I want his husband for myself...

The conversation ended there, as I read the last part of the message I smashed the phone in my bare hand...

"That fucker thinks he could take away MY HUSBAND AND KILL MY CHILD!" I yelled feeling enraged, I unleashed a huge amount of bloodlust and Aura...probably more than I have ever in my life...

"I'm going to kill him....IM GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD AND RIP HIS HEAD STRAIGHT OFF OF HIS BODY AND SHOVE IT RIGHT UP HIS A-"