Chapter 9

KILLUA'S POV:

We made it to a small town in a fairly large city, we also booked a small hotel room for the night to figure out what else we should do next. I peek over at Gon, he was sitting on the edge of the bed. He glances over at me and smile's.

"So...what are you going to do now?" Gon asked.

"To be completely honest... I don't know..but I want to choose my own path in life, I don't wanna be an assassin and the heir to the business anymore." I said looking down.

Gon sighed and put his hands under his chin out of boredom , "I was supposed to protect the Zoldycks ya know." He said, to which I just nodded.

"but it seems that I'll have be protecting you from now on, up until you have no use for me anymore." Gon explained.

I looked at him, completely shocked at what he said, "what do you mean when I have no use for you! Gon, You aren't useless to me, and will never be, I want you by my side! I said grabbing his shoulder.

He chuckled, "you should get some sleep, I'll figure out what we should to tomorrow." Gon said get up from the bed.

I just looked at him and sighed. I went to bed after that.
.

.

.
It was the next morning, I yawned and got up.

"Ah, good morning Killua!" Gon said with a smile.

"Good...morning." I say rubbing my eyes.

"We should go out for some breakfast, and maybe the clothing store to get new clothes for you since you've been wearing those clothes since yesterday." Gon said causing me to raise my brow.

"Your one to talk, you've been wearing that butlers uniform since yesterday as well." I scoffed.

"I guess your right, we should go then." Gon said grabbing my hand.

"W-wait! I forgot something." I said pulling my hand away from his. I walked back into the room and grabbed the skateboard he had gifted me years back.

"What is it?" He asked, I just lifted the broad so he could see, I saw his face turn into a smile.

"Now, I'm ready!" I said grabbing his hand and leaving the hotel room.

We both went outside and looked for a small place to eat at. Gon pointed out a diner that had a clothing store nearby. As we made it inside, we were seated pretty quickly. I had ordered some pancakes while Gon ordered the same thing but had hash-browns and some orange juice on the side.

After we ate and paid for our meal, we both went next door to the clothing shop. I strolled along the store when I found somethings I liked, it was a dark blue turtleneck, a plain large white shirt, some blue-purplish basketball shorts, and some nice looking shoes.  I look over at what Gon found and sighed but at the same time I blushed because how cute he was.

He had some green shorts along with a green matching jacket, green boots, and a black tank top to go underneath, he also found a pretty nice yellow bag.

"Are you really going to wear that." I said.

"Yep! I know it looks bad, but I reminds me of the clothes my Aunt Mito gave me." He smiled.

I pat his head, "come on, let's pay and try these on." I said.

We both paid for our outfits and put them on, mine were pretty comfortable and easy to move in. Gon on the other hand.

"These shorts are really comfortable!" Gon said moving and jumping around.

I blushed at how short they were.