Chapter 39

"WING -SAMA!" I blurted out in shock as I looked at the man in-front of me, I stood up and became a bit flustered. The others looked at me in confusion while wing looked me up and down.

"Master wing, do you know this man?" The tanner male besides him whispered. Wing hummed and clapped his hands together when he finally figured it out.

"Ah! Your that little boy who asked me for directions 22 years ago!" He said with a smile.

"Gon Freecss right? Look at how big you've gotten. You were so small when I last saw you, and look at you now, Your married by that ring on your finger and you have a child." He said with his hand on his chin.

I smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I'm glad I got to run into you again! We should catch up some time, by the way, whose this handsome young man?" I asked with a gentle smile.

"Hey! Who are you calling handsome!" The dandelion besides me said with a slight growl putting his hands on his hips. I giggled and pecked his cheek.

"This is Zushi, he's been a student of mine for a very long time." He said ruffling Zushi's hair.

"It's nice to meet you Gon!" Zushi said with a bright smile.

I returned the favor and smiled back, "The pleasures all mine Zushi-kun. Anyways, we should get going, the fight is going to start soon, it was nice seeing you again wing and it was nice meeting you Zushi-kun!"

I grabbed Izumis hand and walked further inside the Arena...
.

.

.
Once we took our seats the fight finally began, two opponents emerged from the two dark entrances. One muscular man, and one cocky skinny, yet tall man...

"So who do you thinks going to win?" Killua asked leaning closer me, I looked at him and placed my hand under my chin, observing the opponent's.

"I would say the muscular man, but I wouldn't underestimate the other guy. Who knows he might have a trick up his sleeve."

Killua looked at the frail man and gave a small smirk before leaning back into his seat, "Maybe..."

Izumi then tugged on my shirt, "papa! I think that big guy is going to win! That's because he's super strong looking."

I chuckled, "Now Izumi, you can't just judge someone based on appearance. They may have the physical strength to knock someone out cold and stand brutal attacks, but that  doesn't mean they can stand toxins or machinery. Yes they can if they're well trained, but other opponents can use poison or toxic gases to paralyze or even kill their opponent. So just make sure to do a background check before you go up against someone."

Izumi looked at me with a blank expression and just slowly nodded, I partly laughed and patted his head, "You'll understand in a few years honey..."

As the fight took place, the bigger man rushed towards the smaller one, but to the crowds surprise he was able to quickly dodge the attack with ease....

"WOAH! Did you see that! That small man is so much faster!" Izumi beamed bouncing up and down in his seat.

"But you daddy's faster!" Killua said with a toothy grin.

"I know! Dad is as fast as lightning!" He smiled, I smiled as I saw the two interact. I took a sip from my soda.

"I am, even your father can agree that I'm fast, especially in bed."

I spit my drink out and smacked Killua in the back of the head. A red crimson blush appeared on my face not even a second later.

"Idiot! Don't say that in public! Especially in front of Izumi!" I burst out.

Izumi tilted his head in confusion, "what does dad mean papa?"

"I-it's nothing you should worry about! Let's just continue watching the fight!" I glared at Killua who had a smug look on his face.

The Bigger man was then swept off of his feet and hit the ground with a loud thud. Dame...that looked like it really hurt.
.

.

.
The fight concluded with the taller man winning, some people weren't to happy about it since they placed money on the bigger man winning. Killua was one of those people, watching his displeased face made me smile with glee.

"I told you, you can't always be stronger then someone to win a fight, you need to strategize." I smirked.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Shut up, let's just watch the next fight and go home."

"Oh! There's another fight!" Izumi said excitedly, I nodded.

"Yeah! It's going to be as exciting as the first one." I smiled.

I picked Izumi up and placed him on my shoulders. He giggled. I admired his beautiful handed down blue sapphire eyes. His Rosy cheeks became pinker as he laughed and giggled...

"I wanna be as strong as papa and as fast as dad when I grow up!"

I looked up at Izumi and smiled...

"Of course, your going to be better then us...you're going to have a good life..." I said...

Killua looked back at me at smiled...
.

.

.
To be continued...
____
A/N:
Sorry for not posting anything in a while, I was taking a small break. Also sorry for the short chapter!

 Also sorry for the short chapter!

(Anyways)