Chapter 7: part 1

It's was 4:26 in the morning, the day of Killuas birthday and the day Silva was promised to train Gon. Gon silently got out of his bed and put his shoes on. He quietly exited is room and snuck through the halls until he heard something move.

He quickly looked back.

"Kalluto? What are you doing out of bed?" Gon whispered.

"Where are you going? Kalluto simply asked.

"I'm going out for a bit." Gon said with a small nervous smile.

"Can....I come with you?" He asked shyly.

Gon smiled, "sure!"

They left the estate and walked into the small town where Gon was the other day. They walked into the small chocolate shop and received the basket that Gon had previously ordered. Kalluto stared at the sweets decorated all around the store. He then looked over at the lollipop section, spotting a blue berry flavored lollipop. Kalluto grabbed it and awkwardly jerked towards Gon, placing the candy onto the counter.

Gon looked at Kalluto, "C-can I please get this..?" He asked nervously and with a small blush, not used to asking people for things, especially candy.

Gon looked at the small piece of blueberry candy, it was like the lollipop he had first given Killua 3 years again back at Heaven's arena, where they first met. Gon patted Kallutos head, and smiled.

"Sure thing." Gon said paying for the sweets and the basket. They left the store. They walked thought out the streets of the city in the early morning. Kalluto looked at Gon and felt... happy... for once in his life not alone or neglected by him like his family did. A small smile formed on his face, as he reached out to Gons hand to hold it. They both walked home.

Gon slowly opened the door the the house and creep inside with Kalluto, while they were at the city, Gon had also gotten a chocolate cake with blue candles.

"Kalluto can you hold these for me please?" Gon asked holding out the basket out full of sweets out and the chocolate covered cake.

Kalluto nodded, Gon then walked over to Alluka's cambers.

Alluka was fast asleep, He then made his way over to her and shook her a bit, waking her up in the process.

"Gon-nii...?" Alluka yawned.

"Hey Alluka-Chan, sorry to wake you up so early, but today is your big brother's birthday. So I was wondering if you wanted to sing happy birthday to him!" Gon softly said.

Alluka was slightly awake now, she happily nodded and put her slippers on. They left the room and went up to Kalluto. Gon put the cake on a small table while Alluka decorated it and alluka lit the candles. As they were outside Killuas room, Gon held the brightly lit cake while Kalluto held the basket, alluka just held onto Gons shirt.