Author's Note

TYPHON (There are DIFFERENT versions of his BACKGROUND/ STORY

TYPHON 
(There are DIFFERENT versions of his BACKGROUND/ STORY. Your information about him might differ to the author's.)

Typhon, also spelled Typhaon, or Typhoeus, in Greek mythology, is the youngest son of Gaea (Earth) and Tartarus (of the nether world). He was referred to or known as the FATHER OF ALL MONSTERS. Some of his known children are CERBERUS, HYDRA, CHIMERA, SPHYNX, and ORTHRUS.

He has the ability to breathe fire, with physical features of different kind of monsters and a man.

His purpose is to destroy and end the reign of the OLYMPIANS. And(!!!), ZEUS might have defeated him, BUT(!!!) he won't be able to do it without anyone's help. Just to let you know, other than ZEUS and ATHENA(might differ), the other GODS fled when they first saw TYPHON.

FACTS/ FORESHADOWING (?)

-Way back sa SERIES 1 nalaman natin dito sa SERIES 4 na si TYPHON ang binabalak na i-summon ng Big Shots. Typhon was defeated by ZEUS, he was confined in the land of the Arimi in Cilicia or under Mount Etna (VOLCANO). And si Helix ang nakasira ng PILLARS na gagamitin para sa pag-summon sa kaniya gamit ang mga apoy niya. He is an HEIR of HEPHAESTUS, greek God of FIRES and VOLCANOES

-It is said that to SUMMON a TITAN, they will need a TITAN'S POWER. Hindi lang dahil sa isang TITAN GOD si CRONUS, but he is ALSO TYPHON'S SIBLING (Both an offspring of GAEA). Making his heirs and heiresses a perfect offering.

_________

If you're still reading this, I love you.

Thank you so much for supporting the Gifted Series. Konting tiis pa, matatapos na rin ang series. Yup, that's right, merong pa pong GIFTED SERIES #5. I hope na abangan at suportahan niyo rin po ito.

Wala po sanang mang-i-SPOIL sa ibang readers. I hope you'll respect them and the author. And please, please, please, bawasan po natin ang PAGTATANONG kung kailan MAPA-PUBLISH ang kasunod. Lagi pong nag-a-announce si author, babalitaan ko po kayo ASAP kapag malapit na po siyang i-publish.

I hope you'll support my other and upcoming stories as well! Keep safe always!

_________

If you have some questions, you can always message me through wattpad or my social media accounts. Nasa description ko ung mga links.

You can join our Group Page and Group Chat to interact with me and other nakamas! Here is the link of the Group Page, you can PM the admins to join the GC: https://www.facebook.com/groups/340172704432808

_________