FORTY-FIVE

"Hello Kitty is awake," Letty says as Ramsey lets out a groan while Reyna smirked towards Letty due to the nickname. "She don't look like a hacker to me," Rome says as he looks at Tej who had his arms securely around Reyna's waist as she leaned her head back on his shoulder. "Oh yeah? And what do hackers look like?" Tej asks Rome slightly offended as Reyna smirked at Roman, the man checking out Ramsey. "They don't suppose to look like that," Rome answers as he glanced from Tej to Reyna, the latter raised a brow considering Rey was classed as a hacker too, "I'm just saying, like, you know how they normally wear them little, weird glasses that's all crooked and pimples all over their face from drinking soda?"

Reyna scoffed, "I'm gonna stop you there Rome cause, I'm certain that's just a stereotype type you got from some movie you watched." Roman crossed his arms, "Offended, are you?" Benny laughed as he rested an arm on Rome's shoulder, "Little Reyna here is a hacker too, remember? She's a literal genius who should be working some high time job at NASA or something." Rome looked from Benny to Reyna then to Ramsey, "I just meant, with a body like that... you ain't gonna park is behind a computer." Reyna rolled her eyes as Tej kissed her neck before whispering in her ear, "Ignore the dumbass. Besides, I think you're a hot hacker." Reyna blushed lightly as Benny and Rome continued their hacker stereotype arguement and Reyna's intelligence.

Brian ignored the two as he walked over to Ramsey before kneeling down in front of the disoriented girl, "How are you feeling? Did you hit your head?" She nodded slightly making him hum before continuing, "Feeling nauseous? Ears ringing?" She shook her head no before looking herself over, "Where's my shoe?" Reyna smirked hearing that as Benny bit the inside of his cheek to prevent the laugh threatening to escape his lips. "Oh, it flew off when you crashed," Dom answers her with a slight smirk before Brian informed her to speak up if she begins feeling nauseous. "I don't know whether to kick you for rescuing me or kick your ass for throwing me off a cliff," Ramsey says as Brian walks away from her.

Reyna stepped out of Tej's hold, despite his protests and walked over to her, "Thank us or kick our ass, huh?" She laughed lightly as Ramsey tilted her head as though she was analyzing the group. "How about you tell us where that device is?" Reyna asks as she crossed her arms standing tall in front of everyone. "I mailed it to a friend in Abu Dhabi," Ramsey answers her simply. "That was pretty easy," Brian says watching her closely to read any potential lies she could be spilling. "That other team would have tortured you for that information," Dom adds as he crosses his arms against his chest. "I didn't trust them, I trust you," Ramsey explains to them, her eyes connected with Reyna's as she spoke.

"Now, why would you trust us? You barely know us," Letty asks her with a smirk. "I know enough," Ramsey answrrs her as Reyna smirks knowing what the girl means before she began profiling the team. "Ex-cop. Military, something like that. The way you took out them guys shows training," Ramsey explains leaving Brain impressed as he glanced at Rey, nodding in approval. Ramsey then looked at Tej, "Tech guy, offended by the hacker remark, naturally." Tej nodded as he stood next to Reyna slipping his hand into hers, Ramsey noticed and smiled slightly. "Ex-Alpha. Now the Beta," Ramsey says as she looked at Dom before turning to Letty, "Mrs Beta."

She turned to Reyna, "The Big Alpha. Naturally gifted leader, underestimated genius and typically late to take charge due to some personal change." Reyna looked down slightly with a smile as everyone looked from Reyna to Ramsey. Ramsey then turned to Rome, "Joker." Reyna bit the inside of her cheek as she looked at Rome who was deeply offended by the comment. "Wrong. Double Alpha. Man candy. You know what I'm saying," Rome tells her as he stands up. "Man, sit your candy ass down," Tej tells Roman as Reyna winked at him. "The disrespect is real around here," Rome says as he sits down.

Ramsey looked at Reyna, "Life is binary. Zeroes and ones. Only two things keep a group like this together. Fear or loyalty. And I don't see a drop of fear among you guys." Reyna nodded impressed as Tej spoke, "Very impressive. Just one thing, they're not married." He pointed at Dom and Letty causing Letty to look down as she thibks about the flash of memory she had while Reyna looks down to hide a knowing smirk. "She's so off, it's crazy. You just gonna roll with it?" Rome asks Tej, "You're telling me there can't be a double alpha in one group?" Tej shook his head at Rome as the others ignored him.