THIRTY

The next morning, Brian is about to try his car again on the track that they had set up. "Okay, O'Connor. Give it your best shot," Dom says over the walkie, standing in between Reyna and Mia. Brian races through the track, unfortunately, he was caught by the cameras which made Reyna frown as she glanced at Dominic. "How was that one?" Brian asks as he gets out of his car. "Camera caught you," Han answers him as Reyna leaned against the desk. "What?" Brian asks as he closes the door looking at Reyna. "Yeah, it still caught you," Hand answers him again.

Brian looked around at everyone, "Man, I was milking the hell out of that thing too." He made his way up the stairs as Reyna ran her fingers through her hair. "We're gonna need a faster car," Dom says looking over at Reyna causing her to sigh, she nodded before making her way down the stairs. "Let's go get ourselves some of Rio's finest then," Reyna spoke before she and Dom headed out in hopes to get themselves some fast and agile cars that have a better chance at getting past those cameras.

The next day, Tego is the first one to try the track before he crashes causing everyone to laugh as Reyna shook her head at her cousins driving skills. "This is exactly why your ass ain't been driving," Rome yells in a teasing tone as Santos looked up at Reyna who smiled playfully. Then Tej got behind the wheel of his car, he smiled up at Reyna before attempting the track himself followed by Santos and Roman in their own choice of car. Unfortunately, they all had been caught by the cameras despite milking the hell out of the cars and pushing them.

Gisele tries the track and is barely caught by the cameras. "I think I'm in love," Han says to Reyna to smiled happily as she nudged him slightly. "That was really solid work," Rome says as Gisele got out of her car, "I think camera three still caught you though." Gisele nodded before looking up at Reyna with a smirk, "What about you Coyote?" Everyone went silent as Reyna smiled, she made her way over to the car she had won for herself, a Nissan Skyline. She raced the track with a smile on her face as she drifted the corners before pulling up by the stairs.

She climbed out with a wide grin on her face, "How was that?" Everyone was quiet until Han spoke, "You weren't caught on the cameras..." Reyna smiled proudly as she closed the door behind her before leaning back against it, "Unfortunately, it isn't enough." Dom smiled as Gisele walked down, "I wanna try in your car." Reyna made her way up the stairs letting Gisele attempt the track in her car. "That's my girl," Tej spoke with a smile making Reyna blush at his words as she stood next to him, she was suddenly regretting putting their conversation on hold.

•┈┈┈••✦🚘✦••┈┈┈•

Reyna smirked at Han as they looked up at the package they had just received, Tego and Santos began unboxing it as Tej walked over. "That's the piggy bank you ordered," Tego says as Han and Brian move the door of the crate. "You're kidding me," Tej says shocked as he looks at the vault, "Where in the hell did ya'll get one of these?" Han shrugged, "Well, we had a life before you met us." Reyna smiled at Han and her cousins as Tej stepped closer to the vault. "All right, I'll get to work on the electronic tumbler but there's still another problem."

Reyna nodded, "The palm scanner." Tej pointed at her before he spoke, "And without Reyes' handprint, Houdini himself couldn't open this bitch." Santos looked over at Tej, "How do you know it's Reyes' handprint?" Reyna smirked as she rested her hand on her cousin's shoulder, "Listen, cousin, you got one hundred million in a safe. You going to put someone else's handprint on it?" Tego and Santos began arguing back and forth making everyone around them laugh as Reyna walked over to stand with Dom.

"How are we supposed to get Reyes' handprint?" Rome asks causing Dom to look at Reyna with a slight nod. "Han, you're up," Reyna orders making Han shrug. "Sure. Nothing like the easy stuff," Hand says as he starts to walk towards his car. "Let's go. I'll drive," Gisele says before leading Han to her car instead. Reyna smiled at Brian and Dom before making her way over to Tej, "You're stuck with me for now." Tej smiled widely at Reyna, "That's a blessing, not a curse." Reyna smirked as she leaned in to whisper in his ear, "Smooth."