THIRTEEN

They pulled up to Tej's Garage, climbing out of the car before heading in where they spotted the group sitting at a table. "I got you, I got you, I got you," Jimmy's voice cheered causing Reyna to smile, her bad feelings from before faded away as she looked at everyone, her gaze lingering on Tej. "Is that right?" Tej asks as he glanced up at Reyna catching her staring at him, she quickly looked down with a blush as he smirked.

"See, we can race for cash, but when I step on the gas, my nitrous go blast, leave your ass in the past. And, Tej, you about to lose your garage," Jimmy raps causing Reyna to smile as she looked at Brian and Rome who walked up beside her. "Whatever, man," Tej says with a small eye roll though a smirk still rested on his face, Reyna was pretty convinced he had it in the bag. "I'm a low-budget mechanic, but I overcharge. Pay me!" Jimmy yelped as he slapped his cards down.

Reyna walked over and smiled as she stood behind Jimmy who was smiling widely, "Let's go, man! Pay me my money." Reyna shook her head before hugging Suki as they laughed at Jimmy's pure joy. Reyna gave Jimmy a hug as Tej smiled purely at Jimmy, "You a happy man. This is my garage, boy. Royal flush!" They all laughed at Jimmy's shocked expression, Tej took the money from Jimmy before Tej and Rome bro-hugged excitedly.

Suki nudged Reyna playfully before grabbing the cards, "You can't play a player. Put that money back on the table. You know it's my next hand." Reyna sat down on the arm of the chair with an arm around Suki's shoulders, "Girl power Suki. You got this, baby." Suki smiled up at her as Brian turned to Jimmy, "Jimmy, how are you gonna pay me back if you keep losing to Tej?" Reyna smirked before looking over at the Camaro they had won.

Brian rested an arm around Reyna, "I'm gonna crash. I'll catch you all tomorrow." Brian turned to Reyna with a smile, "Go for it, you need to chill." Reyna smiled before kissing his cheek, she stood up and made her way into the bathroom to change out of her dress. She put on a plain grey v-neck and some denim jeans, slipping on some converses from her bag before putting her hair up in a ponytail, she was happy to wipe away the makeup as she shoved the dress into the bag.

•┈┈┈••✦🚘✦••┈┈┈•

Reyna had been working on the Camaro for a few hours, the others went from playing cards to working on their cars to just chatting between themselves. Her grey shirt was now covered in engine grease but she was the happiest she could be as she worked on the engine. She was right, the previous owners had put a lot of work into the car; the 1969 Yenko Camaro SYC with an amazing engine - 427ci L72 pushrod V8.

She knew that Dominic and Vince would appreciate the car but she couldn't help but wonder what Jesse would do to upgrade it. Letty and Mia would be heavily impressed by the body of the car and its colour. Leon would be raving about an opportunity to drive it to "impress the ladies" which would lead to a comment about hoes from Letty making everyone laugh. Reyna sighed as she smiled to herself standing up straight with her eyes locked on the engine before her.

Tej had finished messing with one of the cars, he had been watching and admiring Reyna for a while now. He was fascinated by her, the way she held herself, her confidence but most of all, her wide knowledge about cars. He knew anyone who knew Brian had quite the skillset because O'Connor tended to only get along with people of a strong mindset with broad goals and Reyna was one of those people. He was intrigued to see the outcome of the car, plus he was interested to know more about Reyna Roshani.

Reyna could feel the gaze on her, she turned her head to look at Tej who looked away too quickly making her laugh. She picked up the rag and wiped down her hands before making her way over to Tej looking at what he was messing with. "Hey Tej, that's looking pretty good," Reyna says as she sat down next to him, he looked at her with a smile. "Thanks, Reyna. Are you alright, by the way? You seemed down," Tej asks noticing how she seemed upset. Reyna pulled her hair out of the tight ponytail letting her hair fall casually.