FORTY-FOUR

"Yeah, I'm good," Rome says to himself as he nods his head, "From the streets. You know what I'm saying? It's nothing." A little bit of turbulence shakes the plane that is holding the team's cars that they are all currently seated in, Reyna clicked in her seatbelt as she looked over to Brian with a smirk knowing Rome would be freaking out. "Hey, Roman, you're freaking out, ain't you?" Tej asks over the walkie getting a quick 'no' back from Rome. "Yeah, you are," Tej argues back making Brian and Reyna shake their heads with smiles. "I said no," Rome answers him quickly only making Reyna smile.

"Listen man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings," Tej teases, "If you need to cry, just go ahead and cry." Brian, Reyna, Letty and Dom chuckled at Tej's teasing as Rom rolled his eyes. "As your friend, you know I'm concerned about your well-being, which is why I took the precaution of putting some adult diapers in your glove compartment," Tej taunts as he made eye contact with Reyna who laughed at the comment. "Yo, can you just chill out, man?" Rome answers back as he takes in deep breaths, Reyna shook her head before she looked out the front window while gripping the steering wheel in anticipation.

Mr Nobody's voice came through the comms from the main base, "I have seen some crazy shit, Reyna, but this could make some waves. So let's just try to keep it as lowkey as possible, huh?" Reyna smirked playfully at Mr Nobody's question, "Don't we always?" Brian, Benny and Dom smiled at each other as Reyna chuckled lightly. "Tell you what, you knock it down a couple of notches this time and I'll swap out my Belgian for a keg od Corona," Mr Nobody says making Rey and Dom smile at each other. "You'd be doing yourself a favour there," Reyna says making Mr Nobody smile in response.

Rome's voice came through the walkie next, "Can somebody just walk me through what we're supposed to be doing?" Reyna sighed as the others laughed or rolled their eyes at Roman's question. "Come on, Rome, this is your plan. You gotta embrace it," Brian answers him as Benny laughed at the horrified expression on Rome's face. "No, this was not my plan," Rome quickly answers back in a panic as an alarm starts blaring followed by the cargo hold door opening slowly alerting everyone to get ready for take off.

Reyna laughed to herself before grabbing the walkie, "Hey O'Connor?" Brian looked over at her before grabbing the walkie, "Yeah Rey?" She smiled at him teasingly, "You may have lied to Jack..." Brian furrowed his brows due to her smile before realization crossed his face as she continued, "Looks like cars can fly, huh?" Brian, Benny and Dom laughed as Rome spoke through the walkie, "Quit playin', this is serious, man." They all laughed at the panic in Rome's voice knowing that Tej would have a plan in regards to Rome's fear in this moment.

"Oh yeah, Here we go! Game time!" Brian says excitedly as everyone started their cars readying themselves. "Roman, you need some fresh air?" Benny teased while Roman began to pray to whatever God may be listening to him. "Because you about to get a whole lot of it," Tej taunted as Reyna closed her eyes for a moment, taking in a deep breath before opening her eyes ready for the job. "Okay! Here we go," Reyna announced through the comms before reversing off the plane without hesitation.

"Just when you didn't think it could get any better, huh?" Dom asks excitedly before he reverses out of the plane. "Oh, shit!" Brian says after he reverses out of the plane followed by Letty then Tej. "Yeah! Now we're moving," Brian says before he picks up the walkie, "Everybody good? Everybody make it out?" Rome was still panicking inside the plane, "You just need to tell them that this is not for you! This is not your mission!" Reyna focused her attention on the road letting the conversation barely register within her mind, still understanding each word they said.

"Hey, Rome? Hey, what's up, man? Talk to me, come on," Brian says over the walkie. "I can't do it," Rome quickly answers him making Brian shake his head as he replied, "The hell you can't! Come on, man! You throw that thing in reverse and get your ass out here now!" Reyna smirked slightly at his father-like stern tone. "Look, I can't do it, okay? Listen to what I'm saying," Rome explains to him with fear clearly present in his tone. "Now isn't the time," Benny argues with him as Rome claimed he'd stay with the pilot making Reyna sigh in slight annoyance with him.