TWO

Reyna held the jacket tight in her hands as tears aimlessly fell from her eyes, she was no longer shaking and the rain had cleared leaving blue skies. Someone places their hand on Reyna's shoulder pulling her from her numb trance, "C'mon Rey, let's get something to eat." Dominic looked at his best friend sympathetically as she looked from him to the casket being lowered to the ground. "Okay..." Reyna's voice was barely a whisper as Dom led her away from the funeral.

The last of the Roshani family left to create an unforgettable legacy in hopes to make a dead man proud. She pulls the jacket on and runs her fingers through her damp hair before climbing into the passenger seat of Dom's car, ignoring the glares of the family friends. The best friends headed for the diner where the crew was waiting for her knowing today wouldn't have been easy for her, she walked in the door and Mia instantly wrapped her arms around the distraught girl.

The crew approached her and with one look at all of their faces, she broke down. They all rushed to comfort her, only one person was able to calm her down and he held her close as she cried into his arms until her sobs become soft whimpers. Dom continued rubbing her back while softly humming to her, Letty knelt down at the other side of her brushing her fingers through her hair to soothe her.

Dominic Toretto and Letty Ortiz were Reyna Roshani's best friends and the only two people who had been able to read her no matter what. They knew Reyna would have things rough for a while but they would be by her side along with Mia, Vince, Leon, Jesse and the Race Wars crowd. After all, she had just buried her father and nothing would ever fill the hole that now rested in Reyna's heart... Nothing but those ten seconds or less - living life a quarter-mile at a time.

•┈┈┈••✦🚘✦••┈┈┈•

Reyna opens her eyes as Brian drives past the starting line having to back up. Hector receives an all-clear from Leon, he raises his arms into the air, "Go" Hector drops his arms before the cars take off. Reyna smirks instantly as she takes the lead, "C'mon boys, don't make it this easy for me." Brian manages to get behind Dom before hitting his NOS. Brian passes Dom, catching up to Reyna who smiled, "Not today, Tuna Boy."

Dom hits his NOS getting ahead of Brian as Reyna hits her NOS. Both Dom and Reyna cross the finish line at the same time, two other drivers pass through the finish line but Brian is nowhere in sight as the crowd swarms the winners. Reyna walked to Dom before anyone approached him, "It's all yours, the race was enough." He nods before kissing her cheek as she walks back to her car, leaning against it in silence as she calms from the adrenaline of the race.

Reyna turned to see Brian's car pull up, the crew approach him but Reyna keeps her distance. Brian notices her missing and searches for her before locking eyes on her, she nodded her head making his smile widen knowing he had earned her respect. Reyna stood up straight as Leon began yelling about cops, she quickly got in her car and sped off.

After driving around for a while, she spotted a car explosion and headed straight for it, ignoring being on Tran's stomping grounds. She spotted Dom and Brian, "Finally found you." Dom smiled at her as they climbed into the car, "Man am I glad to see you." She smiled back before looking at the car then to Brian, "You owe the man a 10-second car." Brian sighed before leaning back as Dom laughed, Reyna smirked before driving off towards 1327 - Home.

•┈┈┈••✦🚘✦••┈┈┈•

Reyna instantly groans at the sight of the party raging in the house, Dom smiled at her knowing she wasn't a fan of these after-parties. Reyna parked her car in the driveway, the three of them getting out. "Take care," Brian calls as Reyna and Dom walked towards the porch, Dom stopped and turned to Reyna who shrugged. "Yo, Spilner, you want a beer?" Brian nodded before walking up towards the duo, following them inside.