TWENTY-FOUR

-Present Day-

Reyna, Dom and Brian sneak into the church where Braga is seated in one of the rows. "You ain't forgiven," Reyna says as she raises her shotgun at him with Brian and Dominic approaching beside her. "You want to arrest me?" Braga asks them as he looks directly at Reyna with a smirk. "No, we're beyond that," Dom responds to him as Reyna stepped forward. "You can't buy your way out of this one," Reyna says as glares at the man. "You two and me - you two and me, we're not so different. You're both no hero," Braga taunts in an attempt to get under their skin.

Reyna cocks the shotgun prepared to shot Braga but Dominic had other ideas instead. "You're right," Dom says as he places his hand on the gun to make Reyna lower it, "And that's why you're goin' back across the border." Brian walked over to them and handcuffs Braga as Reyna fought the urge to fire a shot off, even if it was just his leg. "But Fenix is mine," Dom states getting a nod back from Brian. They led Braga outside and into Brian's car who was smirking at the three, "You'll make it a couple of miles out if you're lucky."

Reyna climbed into her car following behind Dom and Brian as Braga's men started shooting at them. "Right behind you," Reyna spoke into the walkie as she rams some cars away from Brian with a wide smile on her face. "Dom, Reyna, head to the tunnel. Let's use the tunnels," Brian responds as he drives out into the open desert. A car slammed into Brian's car, Reyna smirked as she raised her gun and shot out the tires of the car causing it to swerve and wreck. "Get out of here, Brian," Dom order as Reyna was quick to shot out more car tires to keep them away from Brian.

Brian sped up the car before crashing through the tunnel gate, Dom and Reyna followed behind him. Fenix bumps into Brian from behind causing Brian to take a wrong turn, the road was coming to an end quickly but he didn't back down, driving through the wall. "Well this is surely an adventure, boys," Reyna spoke to herself as she rammed another car out of the way. Dom is racing through the tunnels before the guy behind him shoots out his back window, he takes a quick turn causing the other guy to crash.

Fenix was able to make it to the front of Brian causing Braga to laugh hauntingly which prompted Brian to elbow him in the face. Fenix slams on his brakes causing Brian to swerve out of the way as Reyna shot out another guys car tires before speeding past them. Brian starts pushing Fenix's car forward in hopes to ram his car into the upcoming wall but his car catches on one of the support beams causing it to spin around in front of Fenix. Reyna knocks out some of the support beams causing them to fall onto the other drivers in the tunnel.

Fenix clips Brian's bumper causing him to start losing control before he turned sideways, Fenix rammed into the car as they busted through the exit of the tunnel causing Brian's car to start flipping. Reyna rammed into the side of one of the cars pushing it into the wall as Dominic sped past her while Brian's car came to a stop upside down. Fenix pulled Braga out of the car as Brian woke up from his temporary knockout.

Reyna is bumped by another driver that made it through pushing her onto the other path with a dead end, she opens her door causing it to catch on to the support beam and break off. The car raced up to get around her and she took the opportunity to jump from her car onto the other car, kicking out the driver and taking over. Reyna's car smashed into the dead-end causing the other cars behind her to wreck. She cheers to herself before speeding off to her brothers knowing how this would end.

Brian crawled his way out of the car as Fenix walked towards him, kicking into his side before pulling his gun out and aiming it at Brian. They both heard the rev of an engine causing them to look towards the tunnels where a car flies out prompting Fenix to start shooting the car. Dom, the one behind the wheel, revs into a wheelie as he drives towards Fenix while Brian holds his leg after he tried to escape. Dom crashes into Fenix, Brian moving out of the way as quickly as he could just as Reyna sped out of the tunnels.