FORTY

-TWO MONTHS LATER-

Reyna is leaning against her Chevelle with a corona in her hand as she looks at the home she basically grew up in with a smile on her face. Rome walks out of the house with a plate of meat for the grill as he passes Han who is sitting on the steps with a corona. "Don't burn it this time. Please?" Rome says as he walks over to Tej who is manning the grill. Tej looked up at Reyna and winked at her making her blush before looking over at Brian and Mia who walked past them with little Jack in his arms.

"Good food," Brian tells Jack with a smile, "The air quality here is lousy, the traffic is bad but I think you'll learn to like this place." Mia smiled widely as they walked towards the garage, "Yeah. And here you've got your own garage, so you can build a car with daddy." Brian looked from Mia to Jack with a smile, "We'll be building a car?" Dom smirked as he stood next to Reyna with Letty, "First car better be a Charger, Jack." Brian and Benny looked over to Dom before speaking at the same time, "You mean Skyline." Brian and Benny smile at each other as Reyna shakes her head.

Dom smiled, "Like I said, he's a Toretto" Reyna nodded in agreement as Letty laughed. "You're confusing the kid," Brian tells him before Reyna, Dom and Letty walk over to them. "Mia, you're gonna let him get away with this?" Reyna asks her little sister who smiled at her with shrug. Reyna shook her head before walking over to Rome, Han and Tej, the latter pulling her into his arms. "You really going to do it? Tokyo?" Rome asks Han as he takes over the grill due to Tej's attention on his girlfriend, the two made it official a week after the London job.

"Yeah, it's just something I gotta do," Han answers him before taking a drink of his beer. Reyna stepped away from Tej and wrapped her arm around his shoulders, "You know, we got your back whenever you need us. We're family Han, you're my best friend." Han smiled down at the girl before kissing the top of her head, "I know Rey. Always, right?" She smiled up at him, "Always." Rome looks past them to see Hobbs and Elena walking towards them, "Hey, Mia, you better hide your baby oil. I'm just kidding."

Hobbs looked over at Rome, "You better hide that big ass forehead." Reyna started laughing as Tej spit out his beer. "I was just joking but whatever," Rome says offended, "Definitely not that funny." He glared at Tej and Reyna who were laughing as Han smirked at him. Reyna walked over to Hobbs with a kind smile, "Hey Luke." He smiled at her, "It's official. You're all free." Rome and Tej fist-bump as Dom notices Elena behind Hobbs who hands the file to Reyna.

"It wasn't half bad having you work for me," Hobbs teased Reyna making her laugh. "We all know you were working for me, Luke," Reyna says with a chuckle. "Agree to disagree," Brian says causing them all to smile, "Thank you." Hobbs looks at Brian, "Good luck." Brian, Jack and Mia go into the garage as Letty walks over to Elena. "Not bad for a cop," Reyna says to Hobbs making him smile as he shook his head. "I never thought I'd trust a criminal," Hobbs says making Reyna smirk, "Until next time." Hobbs nods at her before making his way to his car.

"Hey Luke," Reyna calls out making him stop and turn around, "You're a part of this family too, both of you." He smiled knowing she was referring to his daughter, Sam. "See you around, Roshani," Hobbs tells her before climbing into his car with Elena following him. "All right everybody, let's eat," Tej calls as he and Rome bring the food to the table. "Need some help with that?" Letty asks them. "It's all here. It's done," Rome answers her as he sets down the last plate.

Brian pulls out Mia's chair for her before sits down with Jack in her lap. Tej pulled out the end chair for Reyna before sitting down on her right. "Come on, man. Let's get on with it," Rome says as he grabs a chip before taking a bite making Dom, Brian and Reyna smirk at him. "First bite, he's got grace," Brian says as he points at Rome as Reyna thinks back to the first barbecue Sunday with Brian, a nostalgic smile on her face as she looked at Dom. "House rules, man. House rules," Brian tells him as Rome looks at Reyna who nodded in agreement.

"It's whatever," Rome says as he sits down. "Any of this feel familiar to you?" Dom asks Letty as they watch everybody. "No," Letty answers him making his smile falter, "But it feels like home." Dom's smile widened, "That's good enough for me." Dom sits down before Letty sits down in his lap. "Okay Roman," Reyna says with a smile, "Bless our table." Everyone grabs hands as they bow their heads, Brian kissed Mia's hand as Tej leaned over and kissed Reyna's cheek before bowing his head.

"Father, thank you for the gathering of friends. Father, we give thanks for all the choices we've made because that's what makes us who we are. Let us forever cherish the loved ones we've lost along the way. Thank you for the little angel, the newest addition to our family. Thank you for bringing Letty and Benny home. And most of all, thank you for fast cars."

•┈┈┈••✦🚘✦••┈┈┈•

-ONE YEAR LATER-

Han is being chased through Tokyo before a random car crashes into his causing it to flip and catch fire. A man gets out of the random car before pulling Dom and Letty's shared necklace, which was last in possession of Owen Shaw, out of his pocket before throwing it into the wreckage. The man pulls out his cellphone before dialling a number. "Reyna Roshani," The man says as the person on the other end picks up. "You don't know me." Han's car explodes behind the man. "But you're about to."

•┈┈┈••✦🚘✦••┈┈┈•

Author Note:
Thank you for all of the love on this story!

I'm excited to write the next part, which will be the final part of the story until after I've seen Fast 9, I may add bonus episodes.

See you in all the final part; One last ride.

- Rose <3
{1100}