TWELVE

Reyna headed upstairs to get ready for the club with the guys, she wasn't the biggest fan of dresses but she was putting in effort for the night. She had decided on a black dress with long sleeves and some angel lace heels, leaving her hair down and minimal makeup because she was never really a fan of it. She stood up and looked at her reflection with a small smile before walking out of the room bumping into Tej, "So- Woah." Reyna blushed and let her hair fall in her face as she looked down slightly.

She let out a breathy laugh, "Yeah. I don't usually get this dressed up." Tej cleared his throat, "You look beautiful, Reyna." She smiled at him, her cheeks tinted a pink before looking at the time, "Right, I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow." She walked past Tej, who watched her leave with a smile on his face from her blushing. He walked up to Jimmy who was smirking at him, "She's pretty cool, huh?" Tej nodded in agreement as he looked over towards the front.

Reyna approached Brian and Rome catching their attention resulting in a smile from Brian and a wolf whistle from Rome causing Reyna to laugh. "All right. Let's just get this over with, please." Reyna says as she walked over to the Evo, climbing in as the boys spoke with each other. She wasn't too keen on the club tonight, she was itching to race instead, but knowing Verone meant she had to be there.

Reyna leaned forward to the guys once they were both in the Evo, "Just a minor heads up, by the way, Carter is intense so... be really careful." Brian nodded as Rome rambled on about being in jail before and dealing with guys like him which only made Reyna shrug. She knew that Carter was gonna pull something tonight and it left her on edge hoping it wasn't anything too bad because she didn't fancy being scarred mentally tonight.

•┈┈┈••✦🚘✦••┈┈┈•

They pulled up to the club and made their way up to the door, Reyna stayed behind a bit. "Hey, how you doin'?" Brian says to the guard at the door who genuinely looked done for the night already as he stared at Brian, "Good. What do you need?" Reyna sighed before walking up between Brian and Rome with a sweet smile on her face, "We're guests of Mr Verone's." The guard nodded as he let the three of them in, Reyna smiled at the boys before going and finding Monica.

Rome and Brian look around the club casually, "It's a 'hoasis' in here, brah. Damn. You got a plan? Phew. It's about to get serious, brah. Look at that girl on the swing right there." Brian smiled at his friend's excitement as his eyes wandered in search of Monica and Reyna. "Hey. You did something right. Verone never socializes with the hired help," Monica says as she and Reyna approached the guys after Reyna expressed to Monica how much she hated the club, making her laugh in response.

Rome scoffed as he put an arm around Reyna's shoulders, "Then what's that make you?" Monica glared at Rome as Reyna poked his side while shaking her head trying to hide her smile, though Rome could see it. "Where's he at?" Brian asks in hopes to change the subject making Monica look at him, "He's on his way." Reyna rested her head on Rome's shoulder, she was already bored with the club and its 'sexual' environment, she really missed the environment of Race Wars and she couldn't wait to go back out there.

"You and Verone don't go everywhere together?" Rome asks Monica as Reyna tried to stay quiet in this moment, she trusted Monica. "What's that supposed to mean?" Monica questioned back slightly offended by his snide question. Brian and Reyna shared a glance as Rome removed his arm from Reyna's shoulders, "Nothin', Imma go take a piss." Monica and Reyna looked at each other as Rome walked away from them.

Monica stepped closer to Brian and Reyna, "What's his deal?" Reyna looked at Brian who sighed, "He doesn't trust people that carry badges." Reyna nodded in response with a small smirk, "Sounds familiar." Brian smiled at her with a playful eye roll. "I'll go check to see if Verone is here," Reyna said before she walked off to find him, on her way she is stopped by Rome.