BONUS!

Izuku lived with Nezu for a while in America. It felt lonely for him, and he always hoped for his fathers to come back. Well, technically not back, but finally home with them. 

  Mic woke up 3 days ago. And for the past three days every day he got a text from aizawa. "We are soon coming" is all it said. But when was that soon? Izuku didn't know.

  The kid was like an impatient puppy, but maybe actually a patient one. He didn't eat, he didn't sleep. He just sat near the doorway, waiting for his family to finally arrive. 

  Shinso tried to help Izuku,like Zuku helped him this entire time. But Izuku was stubborn. Too stubborn. Even Nezu's threats gave no affect. Shinso even offered Izuku to teach him how to be a vigilante. Recovery girl even allowed him to get back to work! But he just sat there, as if he had earplugs on. Waiting.

  Every sound was throwing him off. Every door click. He was half asleep, but never failed to wake up. He was living in caffeine, and if not that, adrenaline. 

  No matter how much anyone tired, he didn't stop, until.. day 4.

----

Izuku sat on his same spot. Looking at the same door. The adrenaline and caffeine was really low, so his eyes were barely shut. 

  Stay awake.. stay awake.. stay awake..

 Was something his brain did for motivation, but in a state like this, all he really needed was the motivation to sleep. The eyelids were not just heavy, they were too heavy. His head was becoming hard to control, as his mouth was drooling. He couldn't focus on the same spot. 

*Click*

The door made a sound. Izuku saw two blobs. One black, one yellow. And as he let out a smirk, his body fell into a deep sleep. As he fell off the chair

---

Aizawa and Mic finally arrived on day 4. It wasn't that simple, but as pro heroes, private jets weren't that expensive. They flew here, hoping to finally see everyone once again. Hizashi was more excited then anyone. He missed his little kids. He heard how much Izuku suffered for him, and cried so many tears. But not just sad tears, no.. also guilty parental tears. Alligator tears. He was turning into a crying Izuku. Or maybe that is where the kid got his crying from?

  The two were so excited to finally enter their new home. It was a surprise, of course, but only for the kids. The thing they weren't expecting was a greenette to pass out right in front of them. Aizawa right away used his scarf to catch the kid, making sure to lay him down carefully in Mic's arms, as he yelled:

"Problem child?!"

Mic looked at one of his kids. He was so.. cold.. so life less. Then he looked up to notice another one. That one was luckily alive, but had tears in his eyes. A mix of both sad and happy. He ran over to hug Aizawa, as the hug was more consistent of punching then hugging. Aizawa kept on either chuckling or snorting, but Mic didn't know, since his job right now was being close to his kid. 

  He put the kid on the giant bed, covering the curtains. But he was surprised as the child suddenly woke up, as his body realized that the comfort was now gone. 

Tears formed in the listener's eyes,as he smiled. He looked so tired. His eyes were puffy already.

"Pa.. pa... Papa..I.."

He looked down to take a pesk at his Papa's leg, noticing it was replaced with what looked like a robot leg. Izuku's hand went to his mouth, as tears started forming more rapidly, as Mic's kid was becoming more heartbroken. 

  The parent quickly grasped his kid into a hug, wishing to ever let go again.

"It wasnt your fault."

"I was too late.."

"No you were just in time.."

".. I was late. So stupid. Stupid" 

Izuku said, as his hands clutched into fists and he was about to hit his head, but mic grabbed the kids wrist and hugged the kid harder. 

"No no no.. you are just a kid.. you weren't supposed to experience all of this.."

"it's all my fault!"

"Nothing is your fault kiddo.."

"It's my fault aizawa got hurt, it's my fault midnight died, it's my fault that your leg was disintegrated! It's all my fault!"

..

Mic took a second, as he realized what he just heard.

"Midnight.."

A small tear formed on Mic's eye. As Izuku covered his mouth once again.

"No no no.. it isn't your fault. Please don't react like that. It's ok. It's alright! Everything happens! Shhh.. shhh..."

Izuku cried alligator tears, clenching into Mic's leather jacket. Mic simply hugged the kiddo of his, as warm tears rolled down his face as well. Not only kugori was now dead,killed from being revealed as a spy... But..

And with that, there was only two alive in the rooftop squad. 

---

A couple years later, you will see a beautiful mansion on a hill. In it lives a family of four! Their names are Hizashu Aizawa. Shouta Aizawa. Shinso Aizawa. And Izuku Aizawa. A lovely gay couple with their two teenager sons! Graduates of UA and soon the number 2 and 3 heroes, following Katsuki Bakugou. The family lives all together back in Japan, as the city was rebuilt. UA is doing wonderful, and with all the rebuilding, it is even better than before! Don't we love happy endings?