Chapter 20: The World Must Know (Part 2)

We arrived 5 minutes later than everyone else. Sadly, we were the only ones late. Thankfully, only Aizawa was blamed and yelled at. 

We began walking to the area the attack was soon going to happen, as paparazzi and strangers were taking pictures of us. No one really cared though. Some pros were used to this, others weren't, but we only had one thing to focus about right now, and that is the attack that will happen. We don't know when, we don't know their plan.. all we really know is that this will happen and on what day. 

"Oh my god, is that Rojo with them?!"

I heard a kid nearby yell, as people suddenly noticed me. It was understandable that they didn't see me at first, my costume changed by so much.. I now have a bunny mask!! Sorry for that, anyways, soon the crepe became larger and larger, until endevour had to motion everyone to go and lock their doors. 

We stopped not to far from UA. I was in the group with Nezu, Aizawa, Mic, and Endevour. This was indeed dangerous, but also very powerful and smart. Not cooperative.. that is the only awful thing... 

We sat in the dark alley, waiting for any sound Nezu might catch from anywhere around UA. The device was once beeping, but from the back of the school and All might beat them in a second. 

"Doing alright there, Mr.Toshinori?"

"Indeed, Principal Nezu."

Nezu nodded, unconnecting from the allmight channel. 

"Really, no one here?"

"Did you lie to us, huh?! You hairy rat?!"

"Now now, no need for calling someone bad words. We are in all this toge-"

The animal covered his ears, throwing the headphones off and looking at the monitor. A warp appeared right next to us, as endevour rushed in right away, not listening to anyone. He took the nomus to himself, letting us fight the others. Yamada ran up, as he motioned everybody to cover their ears and yelled as loudly as he could. He could do this atleast 5 more times, before he will be overusing his voice (idk if this is true, but it is in my book. I don't think this is true in the anime.)

I was planning to go next, but a hand to the chest stopped me.i looked up to see aizawa, looking straight at me. 

"Listen here.."

He said, but it wasn't serious or anything, it was more in pain.

"I know you are strong.. I know you ain't a weakling.. but you got to stay here with Nezu."

"But I-"

"No buts kiddo. This isn't a normal battle, don't you get it?!"

The adult said, showing me something that I haven't seen. One of the nomus was quiet familiar.. pink helmet.. brown eyes.. oh no..

"Ururaka-san.."

.

"Kiddo I-"

"I WONT STAY BACK, NOT AFTER WHAT I JIST SAW."

I said, rising, hoping I could make it. But of course he had to stop me. That hobo who only cared about himself.

"LET ME GO"

"No."

"I SAID LET ME G-"

"I SAID STAY. I AM NOT LOOSONG ANOTHER STUDENT OR ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER.. NOT ANYMORE, NOT FUCKING ANY MORE."

The teacher yelled, tears in his eyes. As he lowered me so that I could sit next to my principal. This is a side of him you don't get so often. The panick in his eyes could be read so quickly. But my panick could be read all over me.

"But.. but I saw her in class I-

I saw her today, she told me not to worry about this and just stay I-"

And then it hit me..

"Kiddo, I think you found the answer yourself.."

"I NEED TO GO-"

"No. All might is already with them. Katsuki took out himiko in less than 5 minutes, they are all under protecting of a very powerful being."

The one that is soon going to retire.. dumb shit.

"not please, stay here. If I die.. if Hizashi dies.. please.. I just beg you, run to Hitoshi. We got you tickets to America if you die, Midnight is patrolling the less dangerous areas just in case so that she can stay with you there. Just don't die."

He then gave me a weak smile and said.

"Thank you for being our kiddo, problem child.."

And that is when he dissapeared in the smoke. 

------

I stayed with Nezu. Ten minutes passed, or at least I believe. Maybe more! Who the actual fuck knows. Nezu's devices gave out, so we had no track of anyone. I couldn't do anything, I was trapped. If I ran.. what if I caused more trouble!? But when I stay people still die! I don't know what to do I.. I...

"I understand how hard this is for you.. and I am sorry for including you in this.." 

Nezu whispered, legs on his chest and arms hugging them. I could see a tear rolling down from his tiny eyes. He knew what was happening.. and it hurt. Oh I know it hurt. 

"I mean.. I agreed to this myself didn't I?"

"But you are.. you are just a.."

"A kid?"

...

"Nezu.. I know I am a kid, but I am not that weak ya know..."

"But you still werenot supposed to experience this.."

He let out a sigh. Before taking out something that looked like a paper map. Once he opened it, my guess was correct. It was the map of the place we were in. 

"It is really foggy out there so you will get lost. I want you to go and inspect everything out there... can you do that?"

I let out a nod, before grabbing the map and finally standing up. I was finally useful for something. I then looked at Nezu, as I thanked him for being my principal. He answered with a nod of hope...

—————

 I ran, not giving a shit about what Aizawa said about me hiding with Nezu. All of a sudden, I heard something I would never forget. It wasn't something so surprising during a war, but it was painful to know who this sound was coming from.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" Mic was screaming. But as someone who lives with this loud person, both of us knew right away.. that this sound wasn't his quirk's actions. But it was a sound of a painful scream, as if someone was getting ripped apart into tiny pieces.