Chapter 16: A New Beginning

First, what won:

THERE WAS A TIE LAST TIME I WAS THERE, SO I MADE A MIX!

So he looks something like this! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Anyways! 

To the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IZUKU POV

I was putting on the suit, which was easier to do that it seemed when I first took a look at it. The gloves adjusted to my fist my themselves, not too tough or too loose, as some random goggle poped up and wrapped around my eyes. I then looked at the buttons on my hand, but refused to press anything until Aizawa says so. Once the suit was finally adjusted, I took a look at myself, examining every detail. It was my favourite color red, so I loved it! 

  Once I was done, Aizawa knocked at the door.

"Have you finished?"

"Actually you knocked at the perfect time!"

I exclaimed as I walked over to open the door.

Aizawa took a look, examining if everything fit and now wounds were touched, and then said, 

"C'mon, we got training to do"

"A-already?!

"No, tomorrow. Yes today! Follow me..."

I shut my mouth, as I walked behind the hero. It was actually quiet surprising how I didn't notice that he already had his suit on andit was dark outside. He led me to the emergency stairs as we both climbed to the roof. 

"Alright,put on your hood and press the button on it, to adjust it so that it doesn't fall off unless someone uses force."

"Smart.."

I said, following his directions. 

"You see the buttons on your hands? Red one activates the entire thing, Green one turns it off. Everything else works like your previous gadgets, thanks to Mei. Anyways, try to catch me."

Said the hero, after which he right away flew off. 

I turned on my glasses, finding him and letting these follow him like a GPS. I then pressed the red button and began hopping around like spider man, ready to catch up to the hero. Suddenly, the gpa stopped. I turned my mask off, to reveal a hand punching me in the face. This unexpected move made me fall, luckily on the roof beneath me. 

I quickly stood up, looking who hit me, only to find no one but me surrounded by fake cardboard villain and probably my teacher binding somewhere.

"You can't use the GPS once I can be anywhere behind you."

He let out, kicking me in the head and hiding again.

"Don't rely on it."

I turned off all the functions on my goggles, and quickly activated my smoke Gas.

"Smart."

I heard someone say from behind me and as I was ready to run to that place, I was kicked in the legs, causing me to fall once again.

"Not smart enough."

"For real?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND YOU?!"

"try." Was all the teacher said, before pushing me to the side. I tripple kicked my shoes to activate the balance, and I heard the teacher chuckle at such a matter. 

He probably thinks I'm weak. 

I took a moment to hide in the smoke, to analyse my situation. He usually comes from the Back.. front, back back back... 

SO THAT MEANS 

And right before the teacher could punch me in the face, I caught his hand and threw him backwards. 

"Well now that you found out my pattern, I'm no longer following it."

He yelled, quickly standing up and trying to run. I activated the tighter strings as I wrapped them around his legs, pulling the teacher to me. I then let my other hand wrap his arms shut. As he came closer, I blinked, only to reveal his head hitting mine. But I stood, due to the shoes and simply lifted both of us in the air, before falling on a not smoky building. 

"Good, but not fast or good enough."

"Awh c'mon! This was my first try and I already caught you!" 

"Indeed, but eraser is right!" 

A voice came from the stairs, as a door opened to reveal the one and only.

Nezu.

I unwrapped aizawa, as I was getting ready to run, but I was stopped by my teacher's scarf. 

"No need to hide, Izuku, or would you prefer me to call you Rojo?"

I let out a sigh, before signaling eraser to let go and standing near the tall human pro hero. 

"Rojo should be fine, Principal Nezu."

"Then Nezy should be fine by me as well!"

The principal let out a smile, before Aizawa could interrupt it.

" Nezu figured your identity since the entrance exam."

"Indeed, indeed! Nothing could go past me, even the fact that Aizawa and Hizashi are married!"

"*Sigh* but that's not the point..."

"Yes, my deepest apologies. I would like to say, you have a strong fighting strategies, but not good enough. I won't allow you to not continue being a hero, since you have done nothing illigal yet!"

"Really?!"

"Yes, but we do have one thing we need to change. "

"And that is?"

"Your hero costume, problem child. And the way you fight because you don't know too much about far combat or close one either."

"Exactly what Eraser said! I believe it is smart that you used yo-yos instead, but we do need to do something with the bow."

"Yes, I do agree on that with both of yo-"

"You will no longer need that bow!"

"WHAT?!"

"Please don't yell, problem child, one is enough."

"R-right, sorry!"

"Alright, back to what I was saying, Rojo. Mei is going to create a similar gadget to hawk's wings. Like a knife boomerang, but a ot of them. But we need you to return to school and internship with the hero Hawks!"

"Keigo..?"

"No idea how you know classified information, but yes! Hawks! Now I suggest you two will be done with training, the kid has a bloody nose from all the head smashes."

"Right. Come along, kiddo."

I nodded, before looking at Nezu."

"Thank you sir, have a great ni-"

"CMON"

"COMING"

I yelled, waving a goodbye and swinging back home.