Chapter 6: almost caught

It has been a couple months since Izuku left his abusive home into.. sadly, another one.. It wasn't nice living with someone you barely knew. The owner only liked the kid for working.. nothing else. So she was "forced" to let him in. At least he was useful 🙄. His vigilante work never stopped though. He was now really wanted, but not to get arrested. Nezu wished to know who is behind the mask. (Jsyk, Izuku bought a million of red dyes and washed them off every time after patrol)

 "Izuku.. you have argh.. guests.."

"Huh?" Said the kid, who just woke up from his 1 hour and 1 minute  sleep.

"You have guests! Deaf ass."

"Please don't act like this infront of the guests.."

"What did you say?!"

.

..

...

"Nothing.."

Izuku quickly got dressed into his working uniform and went to the front desk. Not to his surprise, he saw the two adults who acts like his parents. Mr. Aizawa, pro hero Eraserhead, and Mr.Yamada, Present Mic.

"Hello and welcome to the cat cafe. Anything you found tasty? Are you ready to order?"

Aizawa looked up to the menu for a second, then to Present Mic, who gave a nod. It was finally Aizawa's turn. 

"One black coffee and one peach green tea. A slice of.. uhh.. what pastry do you think is the best one here?"

"Oh uh. I never really got asked this question before.. I don't think I can name one.."

"Just name every little thing you believe is good here."

 " I think that the cinammonroll is good. If you want a pie, we got great fruit  pie slices! I prefer either cherry, apple, or peaches. And we got ice crea-"

"Just get me everything that you just said."

Izuku took a moment to stop mumbling and process what the adult just said.

"Pardon me?"

"Everything that you just mentioned, plus our small order, and three ice creams. One your suggested flavor, one latte, and one strawberry."

Izu nodded, before surprisingly letting out a:

"Coming right up.."

"Also, we would like you to come to the car again, since your break is right now.."

"But I just started?"

"Excuse me! But my worker gets a break in three h-"

"isn't it obvious that the hero would like to talk to him?" (Jsyk, it's scary Mic talking rn)

"may I know why?" (Ooooh the lady is raising an eyebrow on scary mic-)

"Talking", aizawa said, before giving the kid the money and going to his car with Mic.

The manager/owner waited until the door was finally shut, before turning to Izu, who was just finishing writing down the orders on a piece of paper. She yelled:

"You are staying right he-"

"You heard the customer.."

Izuku looked her straight in the eyes. He wasn't weak, he was a motherfucking vigilante for God's sake. He presented, what we know, is called "Aizawa's death glare". (Lol, like father like son 😤) after which, he pulled up his middle finger and said.